Do TS22 Is look like a TRS19

Good one, Phil. The American education system isn't what it use to be. Too many Tik Tok teachers in the classrooms.

Just looking back at some of his other thread starters, they are all worded in the same or a similar way which makes them difficult, in some cases impossible, to understand what he is asking. In the threads that I examined he rarely responds when you give an answer to his question and even then the response is usually just as incomprehensible (my opinion).

I suspect that what he is asking here, given that he has TRS19 in his timeline, is "Is TRS22 the same or different from TRS19?"

My answer would be that the screen appearance of TRS22 in Driver (game graphics, controls, etc) is exactly the same as it is in TRS19 so there is no need to learn new things to use it.

In Surveyor, there are differences, particularly when comparing TRS19 (standard), which he has, to TRS22. There are fewer differences between TRS19 Platinum and TRS22. But the differences are far greater when you compare TRS19 (both versions) and Trainz Plus (which runs like TRS22 on "steriods" - my quote). Trainz Plus requires a subscription.
The best advice I can give him is to click on the big Trainz22 icon at the top of this page and scroll down about halfway to the New Features section.

Last edited:
I'm always surprised when a user lists a location in the US and yet the post seems to indicate that english isn't their primary language. Maybe they're young or maybe its something else. It's not a big deal, but it does make it difficult to help them.

There was a person on here that had issues constructing sentences, Their logic was not always evident.

I try not to judge but there is always the thought that these type of posts are a practical joke. There was one poster here a year or two ago who made several consecutive posts under different user names to basically have a very strange conversation with himself in which one persona would announce something (e.g. that he was starting a new layout or similar) and the others would respond with praise for the announcement and the poster. The OP would then respond, etc. All the posts were written in a style that I would call "trashy". He was eventually unmasked and admitted to the deception.

But, when I understand, or think I understand, the question being asked and can offer advice then I generally do.

Back