DLS Quota not resetting??

realm

Hi! Is anyone else having that problem? For the past 4-5 days, every day when I try continuing my downloads on the DLS, I get the red bar telling me I have downloaded my 100Mb quota for today... Yet, on top of CMP, it tells me I have 100.00 MB left for today, and 0.00 downloaded Total... so I'm confused.. :)

Up until 4-5 days ago, I did not have any problem. I could download as often as I wanted (within the 100MB limit of course)...

Anyone?

CMP and Auran have been going through some weird things latley. I haven't been able to download certain items and at one point I wasn't able to connect to the DLS. Not to sure why

Ryan

Open CMP, go to "setting" change a couple of minor things, eg; how many minutes you want auto save in surveyor to be set too). Doesn't really matter what as long as it not your user name or password and then click on "SAVE"
That should reset CMP. CMP will then check to see if you have a valid registered user name & password, then check to see if you have a FCT. You should be able to download your 100mb limit.
If that doesn't work, try downloading using the "download cart". If that doesn't work, try opening CMP in the main Trainz menu (where you launch the game)... Click on "Contents Manager". Once open, select 6 to 10 items from either "current search" or "download station" then right click on what you have selected, then click on "download". Wait until Download helper/opening connection to the DLS finishes, then click on "start"
Let us know how you get on...
Cheers, Mac... :D

Last edited:
Thanks Meatloaf. I tried as you suggested... When I tried the first option, then went on to "Start" the items I already have pending, it started downloading the first item... went for about a minute, then came back with the same message.

Then I closed Trainz, found a few things to add to the dlCart, clicked on Download all. That started CMP but with nothing listed in the download list.

Cleared everything again, closed everything, went back to the DLS, selected a few items on the DLCart, clicked on download all, this time, it added them all in the CMP queue list. It shows 0 bytes left for today, 0 bytes downloaded total. Clicked on start anyway, got the same message.

So still no luck... thanks for trying tho. i'm open to any other ideas to try :)

Edit: Just tried downloading via FTP, and it IS working that way... so it's really the CMP that's having issues I guess...

Last edited:
Realm,
The only other suggestion I can make is turn your computer "off". (that's completely off, rather than a reboot). That way it completely clears your cache)...
Then start your computer and re-launch CMP again and see what comes up !!! (hopefully not the 100mb limit).
Cheers, Mac... ;)

Still no luck (My computer gets turned off every day), but thanks! I guess I'll have to download things manually for a while... which makes it really tedious when downloading something that requires dependencies... :(

Back