DLS - Please, read.

casey38

Belgium Routes
Hi everyone,

I'm still running TRS 2006. So, those last days, i've been trying to download some content from the DLS.

I do know that the DLS has experienced some issues.

But now, everytime i try, it came up with the obligation to buy an FCT to be allowed to DL something.

Is it normal or no ?

Thanx in advance.

André.

Thanx a lot for your answers, guys.

I'm just waiting a few days more before buying TRS 2010 and, maybe the Union Pacific add-on.

Cheers,

André.

Yep, you're doomed. Get a newer version of buy a FCT.

SOD OFF.
Who are you to dictate to others, who if it wasn't for them buying the earlier versions, you wouldn't have a bloody sim to play.

A little respect for those who came before you, is in order.
icon8.gif

If Auran/NV3 (whatever) are denying my right to free access of the DLS, then they are in 'Breach of Contract' as stated at this present time on their own website.

TC.jpg

Last edited:
And without all the thousands of 04/06, and even older assets, 09/10 users would have like: only a couple hundered assets on the DLS.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to sort this out!!

What the hell is going on? All the main site wants to do is sell me something.

Why doesn't one of the moderators here prompt whoever runs the DLS to tell people what is going on:-

NEVER MIND "TEMPORARY GLITCHES" AND "SERVER PROBLEMS" - I HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THE SOFTWARE AND THE FCT.

W E S T I L L C A N T D O W N L O A D A N Y T H I N G !!!!!

TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON

Thre are multiple threads on others with the same problem as you are experiencing, and how to refresh, and reset UN & PW, extended database repair ... etc ...

Hope you get it sorted out.

BTW: Mine is working just fine 375kbs ... TRS2006 FCT

Last edited:
yep yep

Thanks for the info.

Done all that - even done a fresh installation on another machine. Doesn't work.
My FCT still shows green in my account but shows active on DLS and CM2.

I still could download (slooooowly) before Friday last.

I could try the refresh / tedious database fix again I s'pose :(

I could go for a beer whilst it cooks my processor :D

It is working but slowly, don't think they have completely fixed the problem yet.

Just checked again before posting by trying a download and it's died again. Not a problem for me as I don't actually need download anything but I can sympathise with those that do need to.

Wonder where exactly they got those new Servers that were going to fix all problems from? Think they need a refund!

Hmm it's now started working again, I wouldn't get too excited though.

And without all the thousands of 04/06, and even older assets, 09/10 users would have like: only a couple hundered assets on the DLS.

Version 2.9 upwards I get 4,276 items on the DLS, that's not including ones I have installed, not massive but a bit better than couple of hundred.:hehe:

Back