Differences noticed so far with upgrade to build 122734

jjslll54

Member since Nov 2001
Possible problem with the picker? I pick an item or a ground texture and the item or texture comes up in the asset list but have to click off the item in the list and then back on again to activate it for use. Noticed some bridge tracks seem to be separated from the bridges. There seems to be two dots to chose from. One will lift the track only and one that will lift the bridge with the track when adjusting the height on one end. On a positive note I like the new draw under the track feature. Before the change the ballast edges would be sharp and defined and now they are feathered. I use a 4.5m dirt texture for the base and a 3m ballast texture to match my track. They blend well together. Am in the process of re-ballasting all my track. Thanks for the upgrade.

Jack

Noticed some bridge tracks seem to be separated from the bridges. There seems to be two dots to chose from. One will lift the track only and one that will lift the bridge with the track when adjusting the height on one end.
I've been telling them about this since 22 was released. Nobody cares.

I mentioned that as well.

Click on one of the textures on the list then use the picker and the list will jump to your texture you "picked."

Back