Did anyone make a CSA Challenger?

Ah yes, ANL's Challengers.Just saw some photos of them and they look amazing.
Can't wait for them to be released on JR.

Check out trainz Itala web site

The Challengers on the TrainzItalia website are models of the Late Challenger. The CSA Challengers were smaller than the later challengers and did not use the centipede tender that is on UP 844, The bigboys, and the later Challengers.

As for ANL's Content, it is a rather touchy subject. However, ANL will most likely never release his content to the public.

If I remember correctly, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the story goes like this. ANL made the Challenger and TTT-6, uploaded to RRMods.com. Later they where joined by the FEF. ANL then became a partner with Jointed Rail, and requested his content taken down off of RRMods so it could be updated and redistributed through Jointed Rail. They where taken down however I believe they where put back up without ANL's permission. Because of this, ANL decided to not re-release his content immediately on Jointed Rail, and instead decided to take his time updating it. Of course, because people don't know the whole story they believe ANL was being selfish when instead he was just protecting his hard work. A large amount of people who didn't have the content became gimme-pigs and ANL was put under a lot of pressure to re-release his content so he walked away from Trainz for a while.

The Challengers on the TrainzItalia website are models of the Late Challenger. The CSA Challengers were smaller than the later challengers and did not use the centipede tender that is on UP 844, The bigboys, and the later Challengers.

As for ANL's Content, it is a rather touchy subject. However, ANL will most likely never release his content to the public.

I will pay money for someone to make a meme regarding ANL and his locomotives that I can spam everytime anything ANL-related comes up. :p

Back