devon cornwall update problems

paul502

Day do doh dont day doh
I have downloaded the devon cornwall update layout.but the display is breaking up,especially the sky. with multiple image and overlaping.also parts of the loading screen still visible. am using 1.8 AMD duron.512 RAM. NVIDIA geforce4 graphics and trs 2006

Nobody else replied yet, so I will.
Sounds like you're using TRS2006 without SP1 installed. Have you tried that? It's essential to follow the instructions exactly, especially the bit about removing TRS, re-installing and not running it, then installing the service pack. Try it and see if that cures it.

I have downloaded the devon cornwall update layout.but the display is breaking up,especially the sky. with multiple image and overlaping.also parts of the loading screen still visible. am using 1.8 AMD duron.512 RAM. NVIDIA geforce4 graphics and trs 2006

You might find Trainz prefers 2 to 2.5 gigs of memory especially if you are using more detailed layouts.

Cheerio John

The memory is the problem as you may have enough to load trainz but not to run a large route, also your graphics might be to small as well as you dont say what size it is. ive got AMD 2500 with 1GB and Nvidea 5200 with 128mb and it runs ok. You may find that the lite version is better as the exeter section is not correct on the update version. Peter altered it so a connection could be made to my Devon lines route around Allerbrake junction south of Newton Abbot. Both routes are fairly heavy on assets.

Last edited:
devon update

I will try the sp1 update .do i have to make copy of local folder? dont want to lose my downloaded stuff .

Back