Derailing trainz

Once a train derails, that train is no longer usable. Any others you have in the session will still work. The only way to recover a derailed train is to exit and start over or download and install Re-rail Portal Basic,<kuid2:116387:6:1>. The description of this kuid tells all about it.

Bob

In TS2009 the default is the train disapears after about a minute. This function can be turned off or the delay adjusted.

Next question

If I save a session with a derailed train, will that train still be derailed when I log back into that session or will the train reset itself? BTW I have "Trainz The Complete Collection." Thanks.
Dave

What gets me, is why an entire 150 car train derails when just one car goes over a run through switch, or just the rear car runs off the end of a track.... This could have been made more realistic. Should just be the car or cars that derailed off the track.

What gets me, is why an entire 150 car train derails when just one car goes over a run through switch, or just the rear car runs off the end of a track.... This could have been made more realistic. Should just be the car or cars that derailed off the track.

I had this happen in a subway tunnel once recently but ironically the loco was still drivable while the rest of the consist was scattered on the track behind the points.

Back