Deletions

baz66

I've accidently deleted a complete map and profiles I made of Cairns to kuranda.I can't find it on the computer(rubbish bin)Where do these files go and can I get them back?

If you deleted them in Windows Explorer then they would have gone to the recycle bin, if you deleted them from within TRS I don't think there's anything you can do unfortunately.

JB

Most likely the map is gone for good. If you're lucky it'll re-appear if and when the assets.tdx is re-built. (I'm not telling you to attempt re-build.) If you know of a distinctive file-name from within the map you could try a text-search.

I've deleted maps from within TRS who came back after database re-build, also deleted assets plus corrected assets who were overwritten by old ones packed with errors. (I hate it when this happens.)

Where these assets been hiding and how on earth assets.tdx can find them again when it's starting from scratch - I sure would like to know.

deletions

What is this program going to do next.Unless one is actually trains (and planes} dedicated, one would not put up with all this you know what.Still it keeps me off the streets.Thanks fellas.Baz66

What is this program going to do next.Unless one is actually trains (and planes} dedicated, one would not put up with all this you know what.Still it keeps me off the streets.Thanks fellas.Baz66

I'm not sure it's the program's fault if it deletes something when you hit "delete".... You said yourself you accidentally deleted it.

Back