Das Hafen (The harbour) module or little route

fant_autentico

Das Hafen is a small route that simulates a Prussian city around 1900-1930 or so. It was part of a larger route but I have had it for several years and I never finish it, so I decided to leave only part of the route and finish it, but there is still some time left for it.

I will be putting some captures when I advance in it; today the Hafenburg market square.

Regards, Javier

2020-12-23-201841.jpg

2020-12-23-201914.jpg

2020-12-23-202207.jpg

2020-12-23-202246.jpg

2020-12-23-202436.jpg

2020-12-23-203315.jpg

Thank you very much for your comments. :)

Graham, without your jobs this route would not be possible my friend.

Felix, I don't speak German, just individual words and I appreciate your clarification, therefore Der and not Das.
I have a question, is the city name Hafenburg correct or should it be Hafensburg or similar?

Regards, Javier

Javier,
This really looks wonderful. I think it would be lots of fun to drive. Those work trucks fit in perfectly.

The night shot really looks magical. Very nicely done! :cool:

Gary

Hello Javier.

Great shots for a new great route.

Waiting for news

Regards

Manuel

Last edited:
Happy New Year,

I have to apologize, been so busy with Family, Xmas Etc. I was remiss and missed this Thread, beautiful Route here you have produced,,,,,:clap:

Your new Assets look great too........:cool:

Recognized Knorr name, we use their products for Home Cooking Ideas.......Great product. :p

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=Knorr&ia=web

Thank you for sharing, may you have a Blessed Day today as well.......Mr's Blue just called to me, and reminded I had promised to take down Outside Decorations today, before the next Rains come, well, if they do...Hard to believe we are in 2021, have to remember to sign the date properly.......Take care and Hugs to you and Family from afar.........Best :wave:

Javier,
Sorry for not posting sooner. Real life got in the way, haha.

Your Saurer trucks are wonderful. They really compliment the route. I think I like the red fish market truck the best. :hehe:

The night shot from the harbor looking into the market is great! :cool:

Take care and stay safe,
Gary

Happy New Year,

I have to apologize, been so busy with Family, Xmas Etc. I was remiss and missed this Thread, beautiful Route here you have produced,,,,,

Your new Assets look great too........:cool:

Recognized Knorr name, we use their products for Home Cooking Ideas.......Great product.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=Knorr&ia=web

Thank you for sharing, may you have a Blessed Day today as well.......Mr's Blue just called to me, and reminded I had promised to take down Outside Decorations today, before the next Rains come, well, if they do...Hard to believe we are in 2021, have to remember to sign the date properly.......Take care and Hugs to you and Family from afar.........Best :wave:

Happy New Year to you too Blue and no problem, these days people are usually busy with the family.
Thanks for your kind words mate and I hope you like it when it's finished.:)

Hugs, Javier.

PS.- Women always giving orders ........ "lady, yes lady" :hehe:

Hello Javier,

I think that you route is going to be very popular, great work

cheers and stay safe.

Thanks Graham, I hope the end result is as I hope.

Hugs, Javier

Javier,
Sorry for not posting sooner. Real life got in the way, haha.

Your Saurer trucks are wonderful. They really compliment the route. I think I like the red fish market truck the best. :hehe:

The night shot from the harbor looking into the market is great! :cool:

Take care and stay safe,
Gary

Hello Gary, as I said to Blue, these days are to be with the family, although some of us had to defend the fort .......:cool::hehe:
The night shots look very good because of the complement of the sky, which now I don't remember the name but later I look at it.

The trucks are looking good, they have bright colors from that time and it occurs to me that it's possible to make American or British versions but that I should consult with Graham.;)

Thanks for commenting and beware of the virus.

Hugs, Javier

Back