D&RGW Snowplow

titaniclover

TS2010EE SP3; Build 49933
i would first like to thank Kingler for this wonderful peice of equipment.
i have TRS2006 and it runs fine on it.:) :)
now, i noticed that it was NG and i would like to make the loco SG. but i clearly have no clue how to do this!:( can anyone give me accistance here?
EDIT: well i went to run the plow and it doesnt show up or anything. only the tender is availible now there are two things i need to do!:( :(

Last edited:
Does it give any errors in cmp? And are you talking about the rotary plow? If you are there is the original SG rotary on the dls that klinger reskinned.

huh?
there is already a SG one out there?
all i get is the D&RGW snowplow. and thats by him.
yes its a rotary plow. rotary plow and snowplow are the same thing.

i would first like to thank Kingler for this wonderful peice of equipment.
i have TRS2006 and it runs fine on it.:) :)

Then you said

well i went to run the plow and it doesnt show up or anything. only the tender is availible now there are two things i need to do!:( :(

Which is it - It runs fine or it doesn't show up.

Did you modify the config file to make it SG? and now it dosn't work?
Can't help you with the two things you need to do, you didn't say what they were.

Odds fish. I downloaded it and it comes up with tons of missing textures. The tender seems fine. I suspect what he wanted to do is make it standard gauge. The DLS search for it made it show up as UTC or earlier. The Rotary Plow Fan came up with the same texture errors. (I have only 2006) *shrug* I sure would like one that is SG and functional as well.

Search for Rotary_Plow dls to find the SG Rotary. Make sure to check all the boxes. Its an older model that Klinger reskinned/changed trucks to make NG.

Titanclover, I differentiate Rotary and Snow Plow because to me a plow is a solid plow that pushes (or plows) the snow from the track where as a rotary uses a rotating fand to throw the snow. Two very different activities in my book, but that's my oppinion and others may call it what ever they wish:D

ok i see.
Dave it doesnt work. for some reason its probalby the textures and the fan is faulty,. i look it up Arum thanks!

Yup, that's the one, I have it in 04, and it works perfectly.

It's not throwing smoke, it's a coal fired plow ...

anyway, 'tis a nice colour, and makes a nice noise.

I like it !!! Cool.

:cool:

Back