D/L'd Routes Disappearing.

westaussietoo

I've D/L'd several routes today for TRS04 & 06, the last being Middle England, using CMP, and while everything goes OK, to all appearances, they just don't show up in surveyor. I'm obviously failing to do something but I don't know what. Does CMP not search for all necessary dependencies? One route did show up - Restormel Castle - but there were so many errors I had to delete it. Can anyone set me straight here please? Also, how do I delete routes on TRS06?

Be sure the routes you've downloaded have been 'Commited' before you launch Trainz.
One way to do it, in CMP, is to 'right click' on the route in the Installed Column, highlight 'Edit', and you'll see Commit at the bottom. Then click on Commit.
If a route is not showing up in Surveyor, right click on it in CMP, again in the Installed Column, and then click on 'View Dependencies'. That will list any missing assets that you may need.
To remove a route or asset, right click on it. You'll see Delete down near the bottom. Click on Delete and it's gone.

Back