"Copy to compatible vehicles"

nawlins

In surveyor, in the 'train' pop out window, when I select a rail car that can handle multiple products, if I then select 'properties', there is an icon that appears at the top of the properties widow called "Copy to compatible vehicles".

This Icon is a circle with three cars inside and an arrow from the first car to the second car.

An excellent feature for filling long rakes of cars of the same kuid number and product.

My problem is that not all product carrying cars have this icon in their properties widow.
Why is that? And is it possible to add the icon?

Cheers

In surveyor, in the 'train' pop out window, when I select a rail car that can handle multiple products, if I then select 'properties', there is an icon that appears at the top of the properties widow called "Copy to compatible vehicles".

This Icon is a circle with three cars inside and an arrow from the first car to the second car.

An excellent feature for filling long rakes of cars of the same kuid number and product.

My problem is that not all product carrying cars have this icon in their properties widow.
Why is that? And is it possible to add the icon?

Cheers

The icon will appear if trainz senses that the car is attached to another identical car.

Back