Content

Mickaleen

Hi

I placed a folder I named "brick_box" into Auran as follows;-- C:/Programs/Auran/TRS2006/Edit/brick_box
The folder contains 5 files ( .texture.txt, .im, .tga, gmw, and a config.txt ).
The problem is this----

I run up CMP and click "IMPORT CONTENT" and point CMP to the file location.
CMP then tells me there is no content in the folder "brick_box".

I checked the folder in "Windows Explorer" and the folder has content ( the 5 files listed above)!

What have I done wrong can someone help me please?

Many thanks

Put the folder somewhere else, then import. My impression is that the edit folder is controlled by CMP and it's database. Try the local folder instead, that's what it's for.
Norm

I thought I'd already posted in this thread to say I'd answered his query on another forum.... where'd that go ????

Mike.

Hi

Thank you both for your advice.

MIKE10 I had placed the enquiry on a few Forums as well as sending Emails to others for an answer.
It just happens that you where the first to come to my aid for which I am indeed very greatful.
I have already started to work on your reply and would like to come back to you, if you would not mind, to let you know how I got on. In the mean time please accept my apologies.

Again thanks to you both.

Mick

No apology required, I just thought I was going mad as I was sure I'd replied in this thread.

Mike.

No apology required, I just thought I was going mad as I was sure I'd replied in this thread.

Mike.
You've always been a bit on the mad side, Mike.....I think if there are multiple threads started on the same subject, some go bye bye....:cool:

Back