content updates

Wildbill88

Won't load content assets for layouts for TRS 2004. It was working until yesterday and now It comes up unable to load each asset. It was working so great and adding to the layouts when something goofed up. I only have until 3 May before my ticket runs out and it will slow me down. Can anybody hep. Thanks,Bill :(

Last edited:
Hi,
Sorry to sound rude, but can we have a better description of the problem please? Are there any error messages? What exactly is preventing the loading?

Sorry I can't help yet...

Your not being rude Collins,I appreciated your reply.
Here is all I can tell you. Before the assets were downloading for TRS 2004.
here's what it says on screen...Some custom content used in this map is not installed on this computer.This may cause unexpected behavior. (1) Load map anyway. (2) Download missing assets now. (which I have been doing).
This is what happens when it tries to download... Download failed (kuid #) Unable to write content files to disk.
Thanks again for your reply. :)

Your not being rude Collins,I appreciated your reply.
Here is all I can tell you. Before the assets were downloading for TRS 2004.
here's what it says on screen...Some custom content used in this map is not installed on this computer.This may cause unexpected behavior. (1) Load map anyway. (2) Download missing assets now. (which I have been doing).
This is what happens when it tries to download... Download failed (kuid #) Unable to write content files to disk.
Thanks again for your reply. :)

Bill,

Don't panic. This is a known bug with TRS2004. It sees your kuid as having custom content that it can't find on the DLS. I noticed that this happens after a session has been created. You can load anyway and continue without any worry that your route is going to be eaten by the bit-monster.

I hope this is helpful.

John

Thanks!
They will load up but they will have missing assets. I can't understand why they were downloading a couple of days ago and then all of a sudden it can't find them. Thankz again. :)

Back