COMING SOON!!! INDIANA WESTERN-2010 - Caution - Large Pics!

neilsmith749

This is an updated version of George Fisher's beautiful route, INDIANA WESTERN. It's made to run in 2010 native mode, and all assets should be on the dls, with, once again, the possible exception of a searchlight signal, which can be quickly downloaded at JOINTEDRAIL.com for free.

Also, this route uses many of the lod grass splines. If you wish to turn off this feature, so the grass will show indefinitely off into the distance, you simply have to edit the "FMA" grass splines in the Content Manager - deleting the 'unit_mesh "gras_lod" ' line. Don't forget to commit assets after.

There is also a Base Session which will set up all of the industries.

I wish to thank George for allowing me to update and upload his fantastic route for 2010 native mode.

There's also a rumor that there may be another major railroad merger in the near future, but we'll just have to wait to see what happens.....:hehe:

neilsmith74920101222000.jpg

neilsmith74920101223000.jpg

neilsmith74920101225000.jpg

neilsmith74920101230000.jpg

DON'T PUT IT ON THE DLS!!!!!! I really like that route. Dls is pareware so..... I think rrmods is a better idea.

DON'T PUT IT ON THE DLS!!!!!! I really like that route. Dls is pareware so..... I think rrmods is a better idea.

Well, even if the route itself was put there, you'd still have to get all the assets (over 1000) and they're on the dls, so it kind of doesn't make much of a difference.

This is awesome news. One of the great routes this sim has seen I believe (an I'm an Aussie!).

Pareware?? Unless the DLS is now accepting fruit, I'm not sure what you mean :eek:

Quite aside from the "payware" issue, you only have 2006 and therefore could not run the route in any case as it is as stated a 2010 route.

Outstanding Work Neil, I look forward to grabbing this one for sure. Thanks for the hard work and you too George.
Cheers Mick.:D

I just got the notification that it's been accepted, so within a few hours it should hopefully be on the dls. I've just submitted the Base Session, so that should hopefully be available over the next day or two.

Thanks to all for your interest.:wave:

Was just playing around, and somehow a winter version was created!!! It's been submitted and will hopefully be on the dls within the next few days.

winteriwforum.jpg

Hi Neal

I download this route and session. I'm getting a null product error in the session. I looked though the map and the likely place for the error is a cattle and hay station. The cattle are setup but no hay. Wonder if you used some different product.
Thanks for the route!

Rob

It's entirely possible I forgot to set it up - :hehe:

Do you have the commodity "Hay" installed? If not, download that first, and see if that solves the problem. I'm at work right now, so I can't verify if I forgot to add the hay to that track.

This is an updated version of George Fisher's beautiful route, INDIANA WESTERN. It's made to run in 2010 native mode, and all assets should be on the dls, with, once again, the possible exception of a searchlight signal, which can be quickly downloaded at JOINTEDRAIL.com for free.

Also, this route uses many of the lod grass splines. If you wish to turn off this feature, so the grass will show indefinitely off into the distance, you simply have to edit the "FMA" grass splines in the Content Manager - deleting the 'unit_mesh "gras_lod" ' line. Don't forget to commit assets after.

There is also a Base Session which will set up all of the industries.

I wish to thank George for allowing me to update and upload his fantastic route for 2010 native mode.

There's also a rumor that there may be another major railroad merger in the near future, but we'll just have to wait to see what happens.....:hehe:

neilsmith74920101223000.jpg

neilsmith74920101225000.jpg

Hallo,

looks very nice!!
I am fascinated by the wonderful appearance of the telegraph wires. Unfortunately such lines gets terrible looking in the distance. May you know what I mean. Do you have particular settings done at your graphic card to get such nice results?

Your’s TUME

Hi Tume

I haven't really changed any settings on the video card (GeForce GTS 250) - But I do have the draw distance set to maximum in Trainz.

Not sure what else to tell you.:wave:

Try turning up the anisotropic filtering.

Looks great, Neil! When I eventually break down and install TRS 2010 I'll have to get this one.

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Neal

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't have hay installed so when I did the red error button was gone.
Thanks
Rob

Back