Colorado Railroad Museum

Thorinoakin

Colonel Klink
Hello i'm making the Colorado museum ever sinc ei saw Klinger's Pictures.

It will be 4 base wide i may put it on DLS may not Has yard on the bottum with a road on the top the people walking around all the trains in the park that ic an find i do not need help with this because i live in golden,Colorado hehe. wish it wasn't snowing... I will post the pics of my test runs Later.

I got some pictures its still needs work on but heres a picture. my grapics card has been playing funny with me so the cars look bad
screen136ok2.jpg

Suggestion, it would help to have narrow, dual, and standard gauge track since that all three types coexist at that museum!

Suggestion, it would help to have narrow, dual, and standard gauge track since that all three types coexist at that museum!
I know i'm working as hard as i can on it i'm going totry to find the old rotten train cars hidden in the bushes on the other side of the track.
Also tring to find some time to work on it;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(:mad: grrr hate my computer... it wouldn't let me start my train game i had perfect museum the ful layout even a kiddes ride! and my comp made me reinstal it -.- so i lost the map... and all my enignes eveything..

i'm taking a while away from trains maybe get my engines and things back when wanna play trainz again and put 18,780,980 mega bytes in my comp

Back