Coaster Trainz 09 Route Update

funforme3

Modeler at Pacific Trainz
Hey all you Coaster lover fans. I would like to say that The Coaster Trainz 09 route that I've been working on is comming along jest fine I have some screen shots of the new things I've did scence the last post.

Things I've done:

1. Got new Safetran Signals
2. Added more buildings and adding animated people ( walking )
3. Made a some textures to go with the new route
4. Added more Palm Trees, Grasses, Reedes, and etc.
5. Fixed some problums with the commands.
6. Added a hole new part to the route.
7. Changed the station.

Here are som pics of the updates:
77c87fb31ae824c684050488a9a01a52.jpg

55980ebe4f640777040a1fd679061af1.jpg

3434953a73c94007f44a08e5d8d56b17.jpg

3ede4c57fde063110b439b59f20c102a.jpg

490b3e86e38a879ead59c02212efed0b.jpg

d17ba151f8f28e00632ea86a95607fc0.jpg

536e71b4517eba69843c8e1033e28304.jpg

0488bfe280acce70c11b9cc088356902.jpg

Some of it is and some of it isn't the locomotives are found on West Coast Tains, and the signals where found on www.Jointedrail.com

Im still looking for the Cab Car fom Slave-Driver I want to work on that and make a reskin of it in the Coaster form. Also I need an F40PH-2 Gmax File so I can make it in to the Coaster F40Ph-2C with K5LA Horn and running lights, Ditchlights, and has fans that spin when the Moter gets to hot like the JointedRail Amtrak F40Ph-2 & 3 ( I have them both ).

Signal Bridge

Oh ummm.......... I don't remember all find out where I got it. It should be with the signal Download from West Coast Trains. Then go to your Scenery objects type in Safetran and up comes the signal bridge I think.:eek:
Thats what I did I can't check now Im doing an Extended Database Repair
because my Content Manager isn't downloading anything.

All tell you later when I'm back from School:(

Good news, bad news, good news.

Good news. I found the signal bridge. It's by norfolksouthern37 and it's called "Safetran Signal Gantry". (kuid2:45324:24802:1) ((not currently on DLS))

Bad news. It shows up under Building Objects, not Trackside Objects. Makes it a little harder to place and align with current trackage.

Good news. Since it has two pieces of invisible track, it could be used as a track guide on tangents.

Oh yah I remember now

Oh yah that is the other thing that i forgot to tell is where you can get it and where it can be found. Thanks for reminding me. The Signal bridge is already in the Safetran signal pack you jest have to find it.

Bi-level Car

Does any one have or know where I can get the Gmax or Blender file for the Bi-level car that was made by .............. I don't know what the guys name is........... oh Magicland can any one get that for me so I can fix it.

Please I need help on this so badly to get this car :'(
So if you can get it attach it to an e-mail to traindude101@sbcglobal.net
thanks

Well, my curiosity got the better of me. So I had to check out a signal bridge near my ... um ... usual watering hole. The model is pretty close.

DSC_0722.JPG

Rail Signal Bridge

Wow yah they look like a match where do you live to get thoes shots California or Florida? Coaster, Amtrak Surfliner, or Tri-Rail raillines do the tracks belong to?:confused:

Wow yah they look like a match where do you live to get thoes shots California or Florida? Coaster, Amtrak Surfliner, or Tri-Rail raillines do the tracks belong to?:confused:

NS line just north-east of the Amtrak/VRE station in Manassas, VA. Google maps clearly show both signal bridges but not the parking garage seen behind the second signal in the picture.

Last edited:
cool

Oh cool I never knew that NS had the safetran signals.:D
Great thats a little more info I've learned.

Good news, bad news, good news.

Good news. I found the signal bridge. It's by norfolksouthern37 and it's called "Safetran Signal Gantry". (kuid2:45324:24802:1) ((not currently on DLS))

Bad news. It shows up under Building Objects, not Trackside Objects. Makes it a little harder to place and align with current trackage.

Good news. Since it has two pieces of invisible track, it could be used as a track guide on tangents.

Thanks bigricho. I've got the bridge now! :Y:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO

way to go your happy but I still need a Gmax file of a F40Ph to work on to make the F40PH-2C, F40PHM-2, and the Tri-Rail F40Ph-2 what ever there called I beet the next persone to post a comment on here is going to tell me I had the name on one of my other posts.

PS. If you get the F40Ph Gmax Modle send it to my main E-mail:
traindude101@sbcglobal.net

Back