Coal dust

funnnyfarm

I Want to use a Coal Dust Sprayer. But it says it will only work on category-class code of XHB,XHC, and XHS cars. Can somebody tell me what cars they are? Thanks funnnyfarm

They are open top hoppers. If you have a hopper that those not have that category-class the spray will not work. Open your hopper's config file and change the category class tag to one of the above:
category-class "XHB"

XHB=Hopper Bottom Dumping
XHC=Hopper Combination, bottom, end, or side
XHS=Hoper Side Dumping

John

It will also work with XHR = Hopper Rotary but I suspect there are few if any made for Trainz.

Ben

Well I think it's only for TRS2006,according to DPR download depot. But It also doesn't say anything about TS12 (that's whay I am running). It was a good idea anyway, I'll keep it on the route anyway. The only thing it dose in driver is slow the train to 7MPH. Thanks funnnyfarm

I have T12 HF3 and I am using many 04-06 assets including those hoppers. In my opinion, you are missing out on many fine assets. Asset-X is a program that will fix 90% of faulty assets, do a search on the Forums, learn to use it, ask questions for the un-knows or problem areas, and I guarantee you will have a better Traniz experience, guaranteed!

John

Thanks JohnnyC1. I didn't Asset-X existed I will use it to clean up my assets. The cleaner your software is the better it runs. funnnyfarm

I put items on the TPR site in TRS2004 format then modify the config file slightly so its in TRS2009 format (and TS2012/SP1/HF3 compatible). That goes on the DLS with a different kuid. So you don't have to mess with the one from TPR for newer version of Trainz (unless you like doing that, lol).

Ben

Back