CMP 2 Not Responding as soon as it opens

Glenethson

Some Might Say
Hi,
CMP 2 also crashes as I click on it.
I am using TS2009 on Windows Vista on a laptop. My display adapter is a Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Glen

Hi Glenethson
Onboard/integrated graphics aren't supported, and generally don't support OpenGL which is required for CM2 to work. If you can find a set of drivers for it that have OpenGL then you may be able to get it to work.

Zec

No Luck

Hi Glenethson
Onboard/integrated graphics aren't supported, and generally don't support OpenGL which is required for CM2 to work. If you can find a set of drivers for it that have OpenGL then you may be able to get it to work.

Zec

Nope, I tried that and tried using DirectX and still the same problem.

As in my previous post. CM2 requires OpenGL to work, and for it to be the correct version of OpenGL. I believe this is about 2.1

Generally onboard/integrated video does not support this. And in the case of Trainz, onboard video (and laptops in reality) are not actually supported. As such, laptops with integrated video generally can't run it. Many laptops with dedicated video can run it, but are still not actually supported (for tech support).

Zec

As in my previous post. CM2 requires OpenGL to work, and for it to be the correct version of OpenGL. I believe this is about 2.1

Generally onboard/integrated video does not support this. And in the case of Trainz, onboard video (and laptops in reality) are not actually supported. As such, laptops with integrated video generally can't run it. Many laptops with dedicated video can run it, but are still not actually supported (for tech support).

Zec

Well my laptop has run it before, its just I've had to reboot my laptop and have reinstalled TS2009 and got this problem.

Well I had to use the recovery disks and I lost all my files etc.
and I couldn't find the an update on that link.

Did you run the driver update utility??
from the page

Audio drivers for Intel® Desktop Boards

Back