City and Country USA facelift

As far as industries go, I have a working coal mine and you can take the loaded hoppers to the blast furnace at the steel mill. After that, I might be able to set up the multi industry at the blast furnace to make slag and then, you can dump it into the pit on the other side. I will (probably) also be doing a multi industry track that always produces steel coils, rail loads for 89ft flat cars, and I beams. Just don't expect anything anytime soon though since i've been busy working on reskinning stuff ;)

I don't mean to grave-dig this thread but I must know, what is the status on this route? I love what you have done with it, especially the yard. It looks simple yet elegant with that choice of ballast which contrasts with the natural tones of the route. Do you plan on making a an MP route? Also, is the main terminal passenger enabled? Sorry for all the questions but this route really caught my attention. I love the detail with the vegetation. Please, keep up the good work.

I don't mean to grave-dig this thread but I must know, what is the status on this route? I love what you have done with it, especially the yard. It looks simple yet elegant with that choice of ballast which contrasts with the natural tones of the route. Do you plan on making a an MP route? Also, is the main terminal passenger enabled? Sorry for all the questions but this route really caught my attention. I love the detail with the vegetation. Please, keep up the good work.

That is what i am asking. What is the Status?

Back