Change Direction Problem

davidakridge

Session Creator
I posted this in the TANE bug thread. I wanted to see if someone could tell me if this is actually a problem. I'm having an issue with Change Direction command not working while in cab mode. It appears to work in chase for free motion, but when you switch back to cab mode it reverts back. I'm using the latest version of TANE.

David

I posted this in the TANE bug thread. I wanted to see if someone could tell me if this is actually a problem. I'm having an issue with Change Direction command not working while in cab mode. It appears to work in chase for free motion, but when you switch back to cab mode it reverts back. I'm using the latest version of TANE.

David

Hi David,

This has always been an issue since it was introduced, and since I noticed it in TS12. It would be nice to get this fixed though.

John

Hi David,

This has always been an issue since it was introduced, and since I noticed it in TS12. It would be nice to get this fixed though.

John

Thank you John, that's exactly what I needed to know. Makes session creation very difficult. I don't think there is another way to make the light at the end of the long hood come on unless you switch direction. At least none that I know of.

David

Back