CenterPoint- KCS Intermodal Center

Darfoul

Extraordinaire
Hello! I have recently been working on a route based in the heart of America, or Missouri :hehe: Anyway I started this thread to keep a progress on the route and show everyone what there is to love about KCS!

Hope you guys enjoy the screenshots!

Nice Work! I just found out that this facility is about 20 minutes from my house! Might go and see it some time if I can pry myself from my computer....

Well it has been a while since I have given any updates, but recently I was thinking of trying to get one of my first REAL routes (when getting back into trainz 12) released, and I wanted to share it! The route is called UP Kings Subdivision, which is based on a UP mainline that runs about 30 miles through Missouri (actually only about 20 miles from Centerpoint), and a branch line that is owned and operated by MNA (Missouri and Northern Arkansas) railroad. Currently I am tweaking and updateing the route with newer content. Anyway here is some screenshots, and there will be more to come!
dd6a73c4858ee980eff1579816967809.jpg
[/URL]

Great screenshots Darfoul - you've got a nice touch with your scenery. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Cheers.
Roy3b3

Great screenshots Darfoul - you've got a nice touch with your scenery. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Cheers.
Roy3b3

Thank you! I admit there are times scenery becomes tedious, and I rush A LOT, but it usually comes out pretty alright.

Before and after screenshots will be posted soon once the towns are redone!

Back