Cars not generated using traf. generator in driver mode when tag surveyor-only added

belgian46

Hello,

In my route ( in TRS19 ), I would like to use several traffic generators without them being visible in driver mode.

I added the tag surveyor-only = 1 and the traffic generators are no longer visible in driver mode.

Unfortunately the cars are no longer generated by the traffic generators.

Does anyone have a solution for this situation?

Kind regards

Kurt :wave:

Hello,

In my route ( in TRS19 ), I would like to use several traffic generators without them being visible in driver mode.

I added the tag surveyor-only = 1 and the traffic generators are no longer visible in driver mode.

Unfortunately the cars are no longer generated by the traffic generators.

Does anyone have a solution for this situation?

Kind regards

1 usually means on, so maybe change the tag to read surveyor-only = 0

1 usually means on, so maybe change the tag to read surveyor-only = 0

Hello Christopher824,

Thank you for your reply.

I already tried it -

Surveyor-only 0 = traffic generator visible + cars generated in driver mode

I'm looking for traffic generator not visible + car generated in driver mode and traffic generator visible in surveyor mode

Kind regards

With the way TRS2019 works I think that's impossible, I have looked for roads like that and either the cars don't spawn or the road is not invisible.

EDIT* Well ignore my suggestions, it actually is impossible.

Last edited:
With the way TRS2019 works I think that's impossible, I have looked for roads like that and either the cars don't spawn or the road is not invisible.

EDIT* Well ignore my suggestions, it actually is impossible.

Hello rs2007,

Thank you for your reply.

Ok, then I have no other option than to hide the traffic generator under the road and leave a mark in the vicinity to know where I have started the traffic generator.

Kind regards

Not sure if this will help, but I happened to be looking at assets by creator Lotharhake yesterday and came across an invisible traffic generator, constructed as a road spline for “2-lane, 1-way“ traffic (like on a freeway I suppose), <KUID2:68787:100276:2>.

It was built for TS2009. I didn’t test whether it actually works, but it might be worth checking his content to see if he also made a 2-lane, 2-way generator and if it works.

Last edited:
Hello Dinorius_Redundicus,

Thank you for your information. I will give the HP-road invisibele 2L 1Way a try (built-in in TRS19) - nothing to lose - all to win :D

I will let you know what happens.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Hello Dinorius_Redundicus,

No luck - I tried it in TRS19 and Tane - the asset is not visible in driver mode, but no cars are generated :(.

In Tane (build 105766 ) cars are visible riding in surveyor mode.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Back