Can't find missing kuid in route

rwk

I am trying to find this missing kuid by norfolksouthern37 <kuid2:45324:35006:1> I even tried the kuid index, nothing. It's just bugging me wondering what it is and there is a texture missing on the route, which is EBT Aughwick on a third party site.

<kuid2:45324:35006:1> JR grass dark1

It comes with one of their routes such as American Intermodal along with a bunch of other textures that are really nice.

So I have to buy payware to get the texture? I decided to just paint over the bare areas with existing texture and I merged the route with an EBT dem and filled in the rest of the dem with dark grass texture with the fill tool. There is a fence by gfisher missing but it’s a built in in 19, I think it’s missing because I don’t have platinum. I would have to upgrade to get that missing fence. I’m glad the new owners of the EBT are actually restoring track out of service since 1956 like toward Saltillo. They should clear track up to Aughwick bridge as well which is the end of their ownership.

Last edited:
What i do when I miss a groundtexture,
I make a simple replace texture with a big R on,
give it the kuid from the missing one, add it in CM
then go in your route, to check where it is used.
find a groundtexture that could replace it and do bulk asset replace
no need to buy some DLC for 1 missing texture

I do what G.M. does with a lot of assets that need stand-ins. It's easy that way and quickly done.

The texture is from a route that is sold directly from Jointed Rail and not N3V DLC unless those textures are now included there.

The fence may be a version issue which has plagued us since TANE. If the asset included with the route is a :1 version and only the updated version exists in TRS19, there will be a missing dependency rather than the new version updating and overriding the included version. This has been bug-reported a few times now, but it's difficult to pinpoint the cause.

Back