cant find items in surveyor

stockline

i have a number of items that i`ve downloaded , i`m using tranz 2004 ,they all show up in `tranz objects` one example is `horizon fitness elliptical stepmaster product` it appears in tranz objects under Kind -( Product ) (region/origin) as Custom with a region -code SE , the thing is that I cant find it any where when i run tranz 2004 in surveyor ?, can anyone help please
regards john (stockline)

Hi
If you download a product you won't find it in surveyor.
it sits in a list and waits until you use it as a load.
try placing an industry active flatcar on the track in surveyor, right click on it and you should get a list of products you can choose to carry. you have to click on a + to expand the list.
see if its in the list, select it and it should load.
hope this helps
cheers
Roy

edit
oops, wrong again :confused: you don't right click, you select the question mark button at the bottom of the rolling stock pullout then select the flatcar or whatever.
Its been a long day.
cheers

Last edited:
reply to Roy

I`ve downloaded a number of flatcars this am ,at least 2 with the word `product` in the description , I`ve placed them on the track as you suggested and then `right clicked`but dosent bring any lists all it does is enable me to move around the scene !,maybe i`ve not downloaded the correct type of flatcar ? can you let me have the kuid number of one the you know will work , thanks for responding so far
regards stockling

Here's a couple of flat cars that you can load products.
BNSF Flat car 917504 kuid:46162:15004
FlatcarBNSF kuid:56063:180607

You also have to have industries on the route that can create/load the items.

Bob

I`ve downloaded a number of flatcars this am ,at least 2 with the word `product` in the description , I`ve placed them on the track as you suggested and then `right clicked`but dosent bring any lists all it does is enable me to move around the scene !,maybe i`ve not downloaded the correct type of flatcar ? can you let me have the kuid number of one the you know will work , thanks for responding so far
regards stockling

Hi again
you may have noticed I corrected my original post, I was wrong about the right click, please reread.
sorry if I misled you
Roy

insustries on the route in surveyor

You also have to have industries on the route that can create/load the items.---------------- Ah thats it why it wont work ! , the set up i have here is only a fictitious world with 3 seperate tracks that i`ve been working on and adding to for the last 3 years ! there`s no industry as such ,its just about 18 square miles of tracks going through towns citys and the country side ect ,
I get my pleasure and fun out of creating a world of my own and keep adding to it .
that for you help i now understand why i couldnt find thous items on surveyor
thanks again regards stockline

Back