Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

I might try making a skytrain!

P.S. It looks great! Do you have like a classic suspension bridge that looks like the lion's gate bridge, or the 2nd narrows bridge?

thanks skullskater yes very windy today

Being from BC, she sure looks like Van. Great job.

I guess you refer to the sailboats at the right the lean a little bit but that's what sailboats suppose to do lean a lot and right the waves.

thanks for the compliments.
I like Van a lot beautiful City and surroundings, not sure how's living around there these days. Tended to move to there but then decided for Thailand.
Maybe when my projects here done and sold we make a second home over there for real trainz retirement.

regards

Roy

I do have included the line all the way to New Westminster

Got that included in my route: the sub all the way to the airport
The Skytrain from Waterfront to New Westminster and further incl the remise or loco shed and repair facilities near Griffiths and Southridge dr.

Actually my subdivision "greater Vancouver" goes north all the way up to Horsehoe Bay - Lions Bay (later connect going north via I_P to Whistler etc)

South all the way to US border White Rock
East to Langley Mission
Covering Fraser River and all surroundings, Burrard Inlet and surroundings, you name to much to name right now is in there.
No do not even try to copy even parts of it, its a waist of time as I already did and in a way you cannot imagine believe me, trust me.

thanks again for the compliments

Roy:)

try to get a better view of Van Skyline from up here Cargyll Terminal

trainz2011030404234906.jpg

freezin cold when taking this one :hehe::hehe:

Roy;)

yes i have bridges like that

P.S. It looks great! Do you have like a classic suspension bridge that looks like the lion's gate bridge, or the 2nd narrows bridge?

let me look up what old version bridges i had but there are newer and better once just not remember exactly where...have to check my notes...

where are my notes??:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Roy;)

Different seasons and time of day at Ottertail,BC,CA

This morning i played with seasonal textures and time and here is the result

trainz2011030515470979.jpg

at night

trainz2011030515492854.jpg

Winter start coming to an end

trainz2011030515305434.jpg

Roy:)

Roy that looks awesome.

I did play around with a route based on BC Rail out of Vancouver a couple of years ago but it never got to look anything like that and when I reached Horseshoe Bay, for some unfathomable reason I ended up deleting it.

But keep at it, this looks like another classic route in the making.

that is a great compliment Vern

Roy that looks awesome.

I did play around with a route based on BC Rail out of Vancouver a couple of years ago but it never got to look anything like that and when I reached Horseshoe Bay, for some unfathomable reason I ended up deleting it.

But keep at it, this looks like another classic route in the making.

I not remember exactly what roues that was back on TRS2004 but without arrogance that could not be close as then we not had that rich choice of objects,flora, and not forget high res textures. Although I still have plenty old once in her but start replacing and playing with them on the go.
It seems never get finished since I upgrade and improve things many times(I am extremely critical on look and feel and NO ERRORS if possible) but that only seems.
Today we leave for a week to Bangkok so no picts this week.
Next week start finishing Field to Revelstoke so we have smething to show end of the year:hehe::hehe:

Roy;)

thanks

Very very nice! Great job man!

getting compliments from you means something Adamovic as I look many times your creations and picts with the 2D trees and words run short they look terribly...............good:hehe:

Want to let you know I tested yesterday one of the 5 heavy subdivisions Field to Revelstoke on my 4 year old Acer travelmate 8210 with a ATI 8200 (***** video card never liked that one) and to my big surprise it loaded all without complaining all details same like on the high end machine d-distance 8250 slowed back to 5km and run the consist detailed no shadows and had fps between 6 and 12!! Which is a big big surprise to me.
This means that most people with a 2 year old or less and decent to good video card and sufficient ram can run my routes without a hickup.
I did not expect this to work that well which is a tap on my shoulder for keeping the amount of objects per board optimized and still have panoramic views filled with enough stuff to create the big illusion of Yes looks fine.

ok of to Bangkok 800 km drive on a quite sunday.

regards

Roy:cool:

Euphod thanks

Looking fantastic!

thanks Euphod.
By the way you get into the G books of records for most posts on the forum?

6k up wow do you have time to work and play too??:hehe::hehe:

Yesterday I saw briefly Vinnybarb got banned by the upper priest from the forum. Don't know the details but guess he is the xxxx victim of something I never understood as I was victimized to many times by these ..............

Roy:eek:

Beaver Bay at Lake Basket BC,CA

trainz2011032204231789.jpg

finally i move again forward towards Revelstoke.
Here I play with the environment to see what fit best.
trainz2011032204230871.jpg

trainz2011032204224345.jpg

trainz2011032204210623.jpg

trainz2011032204203538.jpg

trainz2011032204202251.jpg

trainz2011032204200757.jpg

trainz2011032204193361.jpg

Fishing time!!:cool:

Hope you like it

Roy;)

As fine a body of water as I've ever seen in Trainz! I assume you spent hours putting that together; very realistic work indeed.

In the winter shots, it is great to see mu textures in use along side some of my content.
Not sure though if you switched over to Pofig Content based on the last shots.

Looks great, but that could be considerred self-praise by the " Harsher Side of the Drama Queen " :wave:

slowly get back grip on things in trainz

As fine a body of water as I've ever seen in Trainz! I assume you spent hours putting that together; very realistic work indeed.
Thanks Ed! very nice compliment:)
Yes got the water and other things much better under control and most important I got energy again to continue after the Japan disaster.
I was completely knocked of this world and in complete shock to see so many innocent people get trapped and killed.
Trainz makes me forget how ugly the world is but as long as I am not to much on certain forum threads though.

This corner at Beaver Bay actually did not take to much time I worked on that yesterday morning and the fiddling only took less than 30 min. Maybe just lucky with a certain combination of settings and objects....

have a nice day Ed,

Roy;)

In the winter shots, it is great to see mu textures in use along side some of my content.
Not sure though if you switched over to Pofig Content based on the last shots.

Looks great, but that could be considerred self-praise by the " Harsher Side of the Drama Queen " :wave:

Drama Queen good you say that yourself my dear meaning to me you getting back on your feet in this unforgiven world. You know what i mean.

Yes this part I play more with pofigs objects as I still lack my wish fulfilled getting a 4 season DMDrake Douglas fir( more tree than needles exactly like his picts: see my winter scenes eg) in ST format and with loads of snow or to start with snow. Not to greedy.
Your Atlantic is very nice and has his place in my project but compared to a Douglas Fir (similar in ratio as the speedtree huang tree shows a lot of body and not to dense of fir/needles) it has to much to dense needles/fir,......
OK back to work and have fun y'all.

Roy

Back