BT14's Retextures

bentrain14

does not make bogies
Heres a tread I ma as well start for my retextures I've been working on. HEre are a few.
zmw2BLh.jpg

3HvO35Q.jpg

QIYmkIk.jpg

QoaALh2.jpg

let me guess.... JR Payware reskins. not that I'm upset, theyre just awesome reskins. if they are jr, too bad they cant be released.

They're just re-textures, so even if they aren't JR's he would have a near impossible time releasing them.

Ben, these are awesome! What's your weathering(?) technique?

Hard to say at the moment. Ill try to explain, different brushes, layers and so on. Now who knows, these are a huge improvement to my previous skins. However I can tell you the GEVO's will 99.9% never be released. But who knows. And I dont really want to be affiliated on the JR team so if they dont give permission Im ok with it.

Ok, should I make the trucks blacker? This could be a possible release. ;)
EDIT:forgot the pics also, it looks way better in game.
JsEsXrp.jpg

Z43AnnU.jpg

zE6VMCe.jpg

Last edited:
bentrain14, I wish you could do some of your "magic" on the RRMods Western Pacific GP40s.

kzgmihvjprgliks.jpg

hywjnlnjdqrarm.jpg
yuuauqyqopwfk.jpg
qhmetaujbggxgfe.jpg
jygxouwwasfc.jpg

Or the GE U Boats in Western Pacific on the DLS...

Maybe have some "Southern" lettering peeking through the NS logo? There's one in our local yard that you can almost see all the Southern letters! Saw another one the other day that had the Southern letters showing through along with CNO&TP below the number board under the engineer's window.

Saw another one the other day that had the Southern letters showing through along with CNO&TP below the number board under the engineer's window.

These are actually not all that rare as NS is actually made up several smaller companies, most of the railroads absorbed by NS are now subsidiaries of NS, they employ their own employees and maintain their own loco's but operate under the NS name, only reporting marks separate them. This is why NS is actually the Norfolk Southern Railway, the more widely known Norfolk Southern Corporation is actually just a railroad share holder. Just a little known fact about NS, see more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Southern_Railway

Sorry for hijacking, great re-textures though! Maybe you could try doing some ex-CR patches?

Back