BR 9F error

bigfitzy

Certified Trainz Nut
keep getting this error when i try to add the BR 9F to my layout, the evening star and the black prince version are ok but the double and single chimney versions are a problem,

error.jpg

have made triple sure I have all the items for the 9F but still get the error on that map and that map only.

not sure exactly what you mean by script error? the error appears as soon as you place the loco on the rails.

If it's only that map, then does the map have any scripted objects not present on your other maps? There could be a clash.

Paul

Most, but not all scripted objects have additional settings when you click the '?' button on them. Typically anything by Andi06, and quite a number of crossings and stations by others. There is also a chance of a clash with other rolling stock, so try placing it as the first loco on a map...

Paul

Most, but not all scripted objects have additional settings when you click the '?' button on them. Typically anything by Andi06, and quite a number of crossings and stations by others. There is also a chance of a clash with other rolling stock, so try placing it as the first loco on a map...

Paul

oh that could present a problem then there are a hell of a lot of "scripted" objects on this layout and its alargeish one. its currently blank as far as any locos go tho, the 9F is the only one ive tried putting on it so far. other locos work ok but I had my heart set on using multiple 9F units.

looks like the layout will be a scrapped job

Might be worth adding some of the scripted objects you've used on a single board, and then trying to place the 9f. If it is a script clash, this should bring the offending item to book. If there is an issue, then it's quite possible that LieLestoSbrat might fix his script...

Paul

Might be worth adding some of the scripted objects you've used on a single board, and then trying to place the 9f. If it is a script clash, this should bring the offending item to book. If there is an issue, then it's quite possible that LieLestoSbrat might fix his script...

Paul

might just remove every industry and station one at a time till the loco works then replace the offending item with something else, there isnt that many.

thanks for the help much appreciated

just shows what a helpful bunch us South Ausssies are lol

Back