Bookup marking forum threads?

TheDavidWhite

Is it possible to bookmark threads in the forum? So that they don't get forgot or so they can dealt with later?

I don't see an obvious way, short of using the regular Explorer favorites (bookmarks) which I'd rather not do

cheers

David

It's Ctrl D for Windows. Create a special folder in Bookmarks or favourites called Trainz.

If there was, it would probably trigger Ctrl D I would expect.

You may find what you want here. it certainly helped me:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=21513

Don't get me wrong, but the script that drives the Trainz Forum isn't all that spectacular. For example, it has the worst search function I've ever seen. It can only do a search on single keywords, which is an absolute joke. If you search for "Download Manager" for example, you will get every post containing "Download" and "Manager" but not "Download Manager". For that reason alone, you should bookmark everything that interests you.

Last edited:
QUICK LINKS

If you subscribe to a thread it will appear in your list of Subscribed Threads in the QUICK LINKS menu (just above the Forum List). That's a close as it comes to bookmarking. Remember that you don't need to post in a thread to subscribe.

Dave

And if you click on your forum user name, you will be presented with an option to see all your posts. Useful when you forget to subscribe.

Back