BNSF Mountain Route

heyrey

Get of my lawn!!
This is my second attempt at a Mountain Route. Hope you like it!

trainz2012-04-1717-25-11-60.jpg

trainz2012-04-2116-18-32-25.jpg

trainz2012-04-1717-25-03-25.jpg

trainz2012-04-1821-53-55-75.jpg

Sorry if I havent posted on here but I am battling a cold, so I might be a while before I post anything new.

Nice Pics
Looks Fimular To Me
Being From Northern California
I've Seen Stuff Like That Before

@817TAYLOR: thanks for the nice comment, been a while since ANYONE has posted on here.

Hi I'm making a new movie series, so i need help on making a map of Laurel MT.:eek:

@logybear: That's cool that your making a movie series, but unfortunately I don't know what the heck Laurel Mt. is but thanks for the offer.

Sometimes I choose not to look at threads about new routes, because they often don't have any screenshots, and if they do, they are either flat base boards with a piece of track and a half dozen locomotives, or the screens are taken so close to the locomotives that you can't see anything of the route anyway.

Not so here, I think you should continue, you had a good start!

Thanks for the kind words Euphod, I havent worked on this in forever, I mainly work on my BNSF Red River Sub. But I can maybe fire up this one again...

@817TAYLOR: thanks for the nice comment, been a while since ANYONE has posted on here.

@logybear: That's cool that your making a movie series, but unfortunately I don't know what the heck Laurel Mt. is but thanks for the offer.
I know where Laurel, MT is and what its like except it will be 20% freelanced, freelanced is my motto. lol:hehe:
MTW

Good luck MTW, it will still take time... And good luck heyrey, The pics are nice... Still got some work to do though.....

@Enzo1: Thank you. Again I usually work on my Red River Sub Route so...

Maybe, just maybe...

@Montanawestren: I do have a quick little question, What happened to your Seldom Branch Thread?! You had a bunch of followers. Put up some more pics please. I don't intend this to be mean though...

Last edited:
@Enzo1: Thank you. Again I usually work on my Red River Sub Route so...

Maybe, just maybe...

@Montanawestren: I do have a quick little question, What happened to your Seldom Branch Thread?! You had a bunch of followers. Put up some more pics please. I don't intend this to be mean though...
heyrey, man I need to, but My BNSF 70 mac had a fit and dissapeared and is still on the route:eek:(AND IM NOT KIDDING), I cant get it off, eerie aint it? Also I installed another route with one of the same textures but with a red tint, so I deleted it and the original isnt there so I have to figure that out too.Hopefully I can figure this mess out for a release durring summer break, ill try my best.
MTW
PS: this is scary because I think trainz is now screwed up...

heyrey, man I need to, but My BNSF 70 mac had a fit and dissapeared and is still on the route:eek:(AND IM NOT KIDDING), I cant get it off, eerie aint it? Also I installed another route with one of the same textures but with a red tint, so I deleted it and the original isnt there so I have to figure that out too.Hopefully I can figure this mess out for a release durring summer break, ill try my best.
MTW
PS: this is scary because I think trainz is now screwed up...

Sounds scary, but the same thing has happened to me and it didn't screw up.

Back