Bloomfield pass

mrmom

I just Up loaded this map and session ( Bloomfield Pass V3) WOW this is the first time I uploaded anything in about 10 years..lol...I don't know if it will pass the content check point or not..I think all of the Rolling stock and Map Items are on the DLS...The Map is unfinished, a work in progress..I have run it meny meny times All seems good..If it does become avalible and you check it out let me know if there needs to be any changes..of fixes so it will run smother...
Thanks
mrmom

Ok What Did I do Wrong?? and how do I fix it now>>>Bloomfield Pass It,s On the DLS but I can't Run....Im sure all the content is on the DLS.. some help Please

1 wrong kuid

Im sure all the content is on the DLS.
I disagree.
It is looking for "40ftBoxcar Atlantic & East Carolina #" with kuid "56063:101244:3" but the last version of that asset I can find is with kuid "56063:101244:2".

Edit:
Ignore that. The :3 kuid did download.

Last edited:
This plan hangs on my wall, I desinged it as a HO layout for a old friend naming it after him..As you can see it is unfinished I started working on this the day Trainz was born way back when..As each trainz was released I upgraded the layout..but allways keeping the same track plan just making it bigger..Dammit was his dogs name...just a little trivera...Im still working on it and trying to debug it so it can be used for MP...Enjoy
Thanks
mrmom

Hello!

I was already wondering whether I had missed some pointer to assets to be downloaded, mainly textures. At that time I didn't know yet that this map is WIP.
My TrainzMac tells me that the asset Norton Plant 4 is faulty, but I cannot find out exactly what is the problem. That doesn't prevent my Mac from loading the map, so I won't mind too much.
Thank you for this map.

Dralex

Thank you..I will soon be uploading bloomfield Pass V4..For the Norton plant I have no clue why it will not work. Maybe someone could take a look at it and see if they could fix it and obslite the older V. At this time Allsop is finished and I (removed Longpoint yard) and made into a reverse loop lumber & timber Line.. Its now called Oke Mountion..It now follows more like the way the plan was drawn up..I have been working on Ridge and trying to get it up to par...It is one of the main yards...Again
Thanks

KUIDS

they are Lars PL Intermodal and PL auto...( now removed from V4) so it can run MP..Comming soon..

Back