Black is back Please,Please help me

cvkiwi

Hi all well here I am armed with a Brand new computer and well I can't seem to shake the Black
yes whenever I download somthing and try to run it
buty this is where the fun begins
not only do I get the Black Locos and rolling stock but some stuf just won't show up oh the thume nail is there but the loco won't come up on the track
at the moment Iam having to run my TRS2009 because I brock the 2010 disks.
Yes I have put the new SP's on and still I get the NO SHOW"S or the BLACK stuff
Please,Please,Please help what can I do?
Your Mater in Trainz
Chris Sullivan
cvkiwi

Hi Chris:

• Black is back:
See my post #5 here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=62575&highlight=nvidia

• For the no shows:
My guess is that they have red text in the Rolling Stock window? If so that means that CM has designated them "faulty".

They will show on the track if you use Compatibility Mode. This is found in Driver at the top left, "Options". You wil have to exit and re-enter for the change to tale effect.
_____

Tell us if this helps with both issues.

Phil

No GO

Hi Chris:
  • Black is back:
See my post #5 here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=62575&highlight=nvidia
  • For the no shows:
My guess is that they have red text in the Rolling Stock window? If so that means that CM has designated them "faulty".

They will show on the track if you use Compatibility Mode. This is found in Driver at the top left, "Options". You wil have to exit and re-enter for the change to tale effect.
_____

Tell us if this helps with both issues.

Phil
No mate that did not work
so I have taken 2009 off my computer and am going to wait for 2010 and go from there
It should be here in a few days
Thank you for your help mate
chris sullivan

Chris: It looks like to me you have to download DX9, it should not bother if you have DX10 or DX11..You still DX9, you download it from Microsoft..Google it to find out how to download correctly..You particularly need it for your SP3..:wave:

No mate that did not work
so I have taken 2009 off my computer and am going to wait for 2010 and go from there
It should be here in a few days
Thank you for your help mate
chris sullivan

Did you re-commit the affected assets? as after you untick the texture compression option, you must also re-commit all of the assets that exibited the problem to fix the problem. ;)

Regards.

Yes

Did you re-commit the affected assets? as after you untick the texture compression option, you must also re-commit all of the assets that exibited the problem to fix the problem. ;)

Regards.
Hi there mate yes I did and it made no diffrence
So I uninstilled 2009 and now waiting for 2010 and murchison 2 to arrive art my front door in a couple of days
chris

Back