bigsteam_interior_mechanism

lndshrk25

anybody know where i can find a current and functioning bigsteam_interior_mechanism..i need it for several of my engines..texas..2882 2662..berkshire..i found one but its so old nothing shows up when i downloaded it..

Bigsteam_interior_mechanism kuiid2:523:55901:1 is built in and has been in every version of Trainz since TRS2004.

Cheers,
Bill69

well then..not sure what happened..several of my engines are missing it..any suggestions on how to replace..or repair it?

Ensure it's not open for edit for some reason. If it is then right-click and choose edit then revert to close it.

John

ok..i would find this action where..i have basically no experience at doing this stuff..so example..if ive got lets say..my texas open in CM and looking at missing dependencies, would i click there and do what you suggested? or is it somewhere else?

ok..i think its fixed..i went into one of the engines missing it..and clicked on missing dependency and right clicked on bigsteam and clicked revert to original..it went away (back to normal i guess)..is it as simple as that? or have i missed a step...

ok..i think its fixed..i went into one of the engines missing it..and clicked on missing dependency and right clicked on bigsteam and clicked revert to original..it went away (back to normal i guess)..is it as simple as that? or have i missed a step...

In some cases, yup. :)

John

IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!. All but five engines have returned to me :udrool: to me..that's an achievement !!! thanks to all for tips and suggestions...unfortunately i wont be going away..im sure, ill still have more questions

Back