Back up saved routes

sba560

I have loaded the Trainz 2006 on my laptop and want to also load my saved routes from my main computer. I have transferred the local directory and the edit directory but when I look for saved routes it is empty.

Can anyone show me the way to be able to use my saved routes on the laptop from the desk top?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Scott

In Content Manager, you can save your routes as cdp files (right click the routes in Content Manager, save to cdp) and then transfer them to your laptop, then import them into Content Manager (file...import cdps).

For content that you copy to the local folder, you need to delete the file called assets.tdx, which is located inside the main TRS2006 folder. Once you do that, open up Content Manager and let it do a database rebuild, all the content in the local folder including the routes will show up.

Robby :wave:

Last edited:
Delete File name assets.tdx and assets.bku, in cache folder, then load the game and wait for the program to rebuild the assets file.

Ps:- it wouldnt hurt to copy over the sessions file in the cache folder if you have any un-finnished sessions as well.;)

Back