Back from the dead

Klinger

The Chicago CTA guy
So, what have I missed in the last few months?

I sort of got off my trainz addiction after I got TC. dont like it as much as 2006, but its not bad.

I went on a boat building rampage. I built 3 730' great lakes freighters for Virtual Sailor, and am working on a 4th now. Also building the 1000 foot long Stewart J. Cort, Im half tempted to get these into trainz, but I will do that when the models are done. I have to resize all the textures to fit trainz standards...with is a pain in the butt to be honest

I still have that old Rotary Snow plow lying around, Ill finish it one of these days. Need to build the cab still, and get everything animated.

So, any good narrow guage layouts that I may not know about? The only thing I have checked up on is the K-28s.....ill be back for a long time once those come out :D

I also need to re-release FRMs elevated tracks and stations I used im my subway route. I was hoping to get it on the TER site....not really sure why that never happened. But FRM granted me permission to release the tracks and station under my ID, so at some point I will get around to that, and re-release a new version of subway with the corrected KUIDs for the track

Hey Klinger! Good to see ya :)

K-28's are on a short hold. I'm in the middle of moving the family into another house. Should be done with that by next month. Then I'll start kicking out the 28's :)

Regards,
Todd

Hey Klinger! Good to see ya :)

K-28's are on a short hold. I'm in the middle of moving the family into another house. Should be done with that by next month. Then I'll start kicking out the 28's :)

Regards,
Todd
I'm sure he will understand,I went through it and it really takes a lot of time an effort,good luck!
and Welcome back Klinger!

Back