Australian screenshots

K103-D42xxx-tecoma.jpg

K103 sits on the 'headshunt' (former 'main' line) with a V and a QB whilst an unknown D4 shunt the yard at Tecoma.

Zec

Some Australian Screen Shots

Rush hour at a Mainline Station.
ausmixir0.png

What do you think of this, and how can i make the textures look more austrailian?

Some more from the sam layout.
auslogsfa3.png

Hello all,
Here are some more photos of my work in progress..... enjoy! :)

A scenic shot looking down the track.

Looking towards the township of Hampton, home of the Hampton Railway Preservation Society.

8101, 8208 and various other locomotives and rollingstock on display.

8101 and Silver City Comet parcel van.

4706 with a return train to Woolgarah, seen not long after departing Hampton.

The tourist special is about to arrive at Woolgarah.

A view of Woolgarah shops and such.

North of Woolgarah station.
Cheers!
Ausrail.

Hi,

I love these screen shots, where did you download those NSW carrages from,

Thanx george

nice NSW shots there Ausrail8040, whats that track your using there with the lighter coloured ballast looks great?

Hi,

I love these screen shots, where did you download those NSW carrages from,

Thanx george

Try Searching Natvander on the DL/S with the 2006 box clicked.
Also for other Australian Passanger cars try searching Ad602000.

Mmm, thats my first thought.

0099, I usually leave 5 squares for most turnouts, to keep them realistic. Obviously some yards and branchlines you can get away with narrower turnouts, but on something a 90 class is going to use? It'd drag them out a bit.

Otherwise, nice scenery, good trackside detail too.

Another very consistent way to make parallel lines and turnouts is to use the inbuilt templates.

I use 'turnout number 8' with a 'ft 10m' spacer between. Once you have set up your design, delete the spacer and replace it with normal track, and then use the straighten button. Now delete the turnout objects and replace them with tracks. You'll have a perfectly even turnout that not only looks prototypical but also works perfectly.

If anyone doesn't quite follow these directions I could make a quick guide using screen shots. :wave:

Have CWS released any new content in a while? I've seen plenty of screenshots, but not much in the way of downloads in the past 6 months. What happened to those gorgeous 422's? And the 44 that we saw a peek at a long long time ago?! :eek:

Have CWS released any new content in a while? I've seen plenty of screenshots, but not much in the way of downloads in the past 6 months. What happened to those gorgeous 422's? And the 44 that we saw a peek at a long long time ago?! :eek:

lol - jamez001 i agree, totally gorgeous content and alot of work has went it them... however.. already asked several times and i was either ignored or given a two word answer so i wouldnt hold your breath... :'(

Back