Australian screenshots

S301 departing from the harbour

Screen_Shot_2022-09-16_at_8.26.10_pm.png

I am very excited to announce the release of the FA and FA-Ex PN S class reskins. They are currently making their way to the DLS and should be up sometime tomorrow. They wont be available on the site just yet as it is getting a major overhaul but will be when that is complete. Thanks to 478M for helping me with doing the bump texturing and any other texture adjustments that were needed. I also want to thank Y112 for initially betaing these for me and providing me with feedback on them. I also want to thank the community for your recent support with our creations and hopefully we can continue making high quality content in the future. Anyways enjoy the reskins when they become available

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Gladstone - Port Pirie (1965-1969)
Extension to the layout "Peterborough Narrow Gauge Division" by Peter Ware

Crystal Brook NG Bridge
2022-09-13-231028.jpg

Crystal Brook Station
The line closest to the station building was removed in 1968/1969 to allow for the new standard gauge line to be built per the following
2022-09-18-220236.jpg

2022-09-18-220356.jpg

Departing Crystal Brook heading into Huddleston Curves
NB: The bridge to the left was not built until 1982
2022-09-16-154938.jpg

Huddleston Curves, southern end. New SG line visible in the background
2022-09-18-221027.jpg

Nice layout Schaffer! Detailing looks great!
However from your 2nd and 3rd screenshot, it appears that the invisible station asset used may not be quite suitable. We cannot have passengers lined up in the dirt can we?
Cheers,Roy

Nice layout Schaffer! Detailing looks great!
However from your 2nd and 3rd screenshot, it appears that the invisible station asset used may not be quite suitable. We cannot have passengers lined up in the dirt can we?
Cheers,Roy

Fair comments. Will relook this weekend

Great work everyone!

Been a while since I have posted on the forums but I do post a bit on a couple of the Aussie Trainz Facebook groups, though I do have a few projects in the works.

Here is one of them; an SCT PBGY wagon.

pbgy-wagon-ingame.jpg

Cheers,

Matt

Totally agree with the previous 2 comments, fantastic work on those SCT wagons Matt. Sorely needed in Trainz, can't wait to see some weathered ones

TRS22_USL2F63Drs.png

Everything is looking good from everyone here and that is what I like about these forums and other trainz communication platforms. Here is N452 passing by a Comeng.

Screen_Shot_2022-09-22_at_11.37.30_am.png

Back