Australian screenshots

Great screenshots Zec, Axe, Graeme, Sman, ... it's hard to keep up with you guys.

I've been plagued with grand-kids lately, so it's been a bit quiet on my side of the fence. However, I have been setting aside a little time to update my Sydney Central route to V4. It's still a WIP and I'm focusing on some additional sessions.

Here's video of a North Sydney to the City run in a Waratah A Set. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
Though its an American F7 I have reskinned a few into SSR's Liveries.
Seen below is S317-GM27-S302-B61-C510 working a loaded grain train.

Cheers
David

I've got a couple of blue platform markers 4,6,8 but I haven't gotten around to making the V-set post style ones. If you had any information about them and/or good quality photos, I'm sure I could knock something up this weekend. I just struggle with texturing stuff. Knocking up a quick box and pole isn't that much work otherwise.

Also, does anyone know of or have an updated content creators guide for T:ANE? Trying to get into all the scripting and configs of assets and I have no clue where to start on even the basic stuff. Any help would be great.

XUq5BXA.jpg

Cheers
Michael

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I'm very glad people are enjoying the type 2 DD class locos!

And thanks Graeme! I'm glad it's recognizable, I think the new foliage makes a huge difference!

barisbeer, Grazlash is correct, it's an unreleased upgrade for the Healesville route included with TANE :) Plan at this stage is to release this upgrade of the 1913 route, and then bring it forward into the 1930s/40s/50s (not much changed in this period), with electrification on the Mooroolbark to Lilydale section. :)

Regards
Zec

If you can make the platform ones into a pole that will be perfect!
I've got a couple of blue platform markers 4,6,8 but I haven't gotten around to making the V-set post style ones. If you had any information about them and/or good quality photos, I'm sure I could knock something up this weekend. I just struggle with texturing stuff. Knocking up a quick box and pole isn't that much work otherwise.

Also, does anyone know of or have an updated content creators guide for T:ANE? Trying to get into all the scripting and configs of assets and I have no clue where to start on even the basic stuff. Any help would be great.

[IMAGE]

Cheers
Michael

Nice screenshots everyone.
Does anyone know where I could download the C class and different liveries for it like CFCLA and Coote Industrial.
Thanks, Aaron

Last edited:
Nice work Michael the platform looks great Taggy will be over the moon lol.

Unfortunately in their wisdom N3V are not really interested in helping creator's anymore, So you have to ask a million questions all over the place to get any kind of help mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Nice screenshots everyone.
Does anyone know where I could download the C class and different liveries for it like CFCLA and Coote Industrial.
Thanks, Aaron

Pretty sure any CFCLA and Coote liveries are personal reskins. There are old (but still decent) VR, V/Line and Silverton versions on the DLS under the usernames 'victrainz' and 'alex23'.

Nice work Michael the platform looks great Taggy will be over the moon lol.

Unfortunately in their wisdom N3V are not really interested in helping creator's anymore, So you have to ask a million questions all over the place to get any kind of help mate.

As has been the case since 2009, the 'content creators guide' has been replaced with the Trainz Dev wiki: http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/TrainzDev_Wiki

Rather than waiting 6, 12, 18, or more months for an updated CCG to be released, we can update the wiki with new information as needed. Granted not all information still appears immediately, but the core information for most features does go up as they are developed.

Regards

As has been the case since 2009, the 'content creators guide' has been replaced with the Trainz Dev wiki: http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/TrainzDev_Wiki

Rather than waiting 6, 12, 18, or more months for an updated CCG to be released, we can update the wiki with new information as needed. Granted not all information still appears immediately, but the core information for most features does go up as they are developed.

Regards

Which is why has been the case since 2009 the amount of content appearing on the DLS has dropped dramatically i bet because the Wiki is about as handy as a ashtray on a motorbike. :hehe:

Great screenshots guys. It's nice to see some new work-in-progress shots maattmessi17. Keep it up mate.

I've been playing around with in-train and platform announcements lately on my Sydney Central route. Here's a video from Erskineville to Martin Place using a NSWGR "S" Set.

Enjoy !
Roy

Roy been many a year since i traveled on the city trains but the voice your using sounds as though it came from a GPS device lol, Do they actually sound like that or is that all you have to work with ?. Not knocking you mate just wondering how bad train travel has become since i was in Sydney. Love the track-work you have going on though that must of taken age's to put down.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

So in Surveyor I see these consists and they are unavailable, if anyone has these consists available could they please show me what is wrong with them?

(V Sets)

Cheers

G'day Maattmessi17

They are unavailable because they either have errors or missing dependencies, (hence why they are red). You'll have to go into Content Manager and repair them, or they may be completely incompatible with the version of Trainz you are running, (which looks like TS12 at the moment). If you don't know how to fix them, I'd suggest posting the error reports here on the forums, and more than likely someone will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers, Stefan.

Back