Australian screenshots

S46 is prepared in Macdonaldtown Yard for the peak hour. It will run empty to Carlingford, where it becomes the only direct service of the day to the city from Carlingford.

macdonaldtown2_zpssvv4ocqp.png

I spent a few days revamping Wynyard Platforms 5 & 6. I've always had a problem finding decent stairs; (there are plenty of footbridges) but the type that can wind around with two landings and so I have to compromise. Also tiled subway walls to suit our 'ozzie' City Circle are pretty scarce too. Anyway it's a model railroad, not real life; and if the trains pull up on time, then I'll be happy.

2016_07_13_123857.jpg

Just a shot in Surveyor of Wynyard 5 & 6.
2016_07_13_130603.jpg

Here's one of a NSWGR M Set on Platform 5. I've changed the track to 'S_Rail_Zima' because I like the look.
2016_07_13_130630.jpg

A wider view of Platform 6 with another train seen on Platform 5.
2016_07_13_130940.jpg

Platform 5 with Lift access and note the stairs leading over the track towards the upper level platforms 3 & 4. A little more signage showing commuters the way out and then I'll move on to finishing the Upper level platforms.
Cheers,
Roy3b3
Is This A Fictonal Route Or Is It Available On The Trainz Download Station Or Trainz A New Era SP1?

Dam Roy you know how to make someone drool :udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool: btw .... Great Screen Shots
i showwd my brother via skype ( as he's in N.Z ) & he drooling over it also & he asked when is it been released or how can he get it / download it

Trainbuff_20: Thanks for the comments mate. I'm knocking-up the Sydney City Circle stations from various scratch items, onto a baseboard that I can use to merge with my Sydney Central route. Whether I'll be able to upload it to the DLS, at this stage I am not sure. That's mainly because of the lack of available assets on the DLS, I have had to import several items from various Russian and Polish sites. I'll see what happens when I get closer to finishing them. Still heaps to do.
Cheers,
Roy

Here's a further update. I've now put in place the top level Wynyard Platforms 3 & 4, now adding to the lower level Platforms 5 & 6 which I completed yesterday. I only need to add some bill-boarding to the top level, plus some girls in mini-skirts and that station is done.
2016_07_14_153057.jpg

Is This A Fictonal Route Or Is It Available On The Trainz Download Station Or Trainz A New Era SP1?

rylee123: Thanks for the query. To answer your questions, firstly this is not a single asset available on the DLS. It is not a model that you can place on any route.
However once I have completed it, it could be merged into any T:ANE SP1 route.
I am creating Sydney City Circle stations from scratch items found on the DLS as well as other international sites onto a baseboard. So in fact, it would be classified as a route. (In my eyes it is real but in fact it is fictional.)

When it is completed, I will see whether I can upload it to the DLS, however some Payware or International assets may be a problem. Still got lots to do.

Cheers,
Roy3b3

G'day all, A few shots of GM22 and 4488 hauling a load of containers and empty coil trucks through Gerogery. The station is as it was in 2003 after the station building was demolished but before the platforms were removed.

Track is now laid from Culcairn to Barnawatha and North Albury to Gerogery is textured and detailed.
cheers
Graeme

Looking good Graeme! Your detailing is great. Love your shots.

Cheers,
Roy

A few more shots of Platforms 3 & 4 at Wynyard. The girls in mini-skirts are doing nothing but parading up and down trying to attract attention. Well that's what they do, don't they?
Wynyard is pretty much completed, as is St James. Now to start on Museum, Town Hall and Circular Quay.

2016_07_14_225628.jpg

A Tangara heads for Town Hall and the M Set will take the 'Coat-hanger' for Milsons Point.
2016_07_14_225730.jpg

Photos tell the story,.. the girl in the yellow top is 6 inches off the platform. She's either jumped in fright, or I've still got to make some height adjustments.
2016_07_14_225805.jpg

2016_07_14_230020.jpg

Cheers,
Roy3b3

That looks fantastic Roy. In the first shot it looks like the girl in pink behind the bin is checking out the one walking past.
Roy Reed and the Velvet Underground - Rock 'n Roll should be playing over the loudspeakers. :hehe:
cheers
Graeme

That looks fantastic Roy. In the first shot it looks like the girl in pink behind the bin is checking out the one walking past.
Roy Reed and the Velvet Underground - Rock 'n Roll should be playing over the loudspeakers. :hehe:
cheers
Graeme

Thanks Graeme. You can create any fantasy on your own railroad. The mind boggles !!!

I've started on Museum Station today. Whilst it may seem simpler, you are limited by what assets are currently available. As usual, I have had to compromise, it can be done and so nothing is impossible. Trying to fathom out some decent 'Platform Exits' that even looked similar to the 'real-deal' took me several hours until I found what I was looking for. Lets face it, if you are in the Drivers cab entering an underground station, you are only going to get a glimpse of the building structure. Here's a quick Surveyor mode shot.
2016_07_15_143527.jpg

2016_07_15_145308.jpg

Those 'Exits' were fiddly, but the best I could do.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Last edited:
Great screenshots everyone, just a couple from me.
NSW signals have officially done my head in, but got it done in the end and they work which surprises me.
A couple of views from around Albury.

f24a049adbd3aa6f7baaa0870e569658.jpg

77a451caedf7e3fca89dfc46e6d981ef.jpg

A bit more detailing around the town still to do.
cheers,
Graeme

Hey Matt tryed to lookup the QUBE containers & wagons on the DLS couldnt find anything you got any kuid numbers so i can find them please

Hey Matt tryed to lookup the QUBE containers & wagons on the DLS couldnt find anything you got any kuid numbers so i can find them please

The QUBE containers and wagons are not mine, hence why I asked about them; I only made the RL class loco and it is definitely there, just search my user name! :)

Cheers,

Matt

Back