Australian screenshots

@Pware,

Very nicely done; I have those stations for you I made a long while ago; would you still like them for Fingal, Conara, St Marys and Cullenswood? I can place them in the dropbox.

Sincerest Regards,

M.G

Very nicely done; I have those stations for you I made a long while ago; would you still like them for Fingal, Conara, St Marys and Cullenswood? I can place them in the dropbox.

Thank you, trainz89, that would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

A few from me, going through replacing the non working Pofig's tree's with RMM's TANE Tree's. Time consuming, but actually am finding little things that needed adjustment so working in my favor :)

100 or so tree's done, 100000 to go, Well it feels like that anyways. (120 miles of reworking tree's and bushes in total)

Close up of the station redone with new foliage. (I don't like gardening heh!)

Great work all, great to see Aussie Screenshots still showing some impressive work!

Cheers

Trent

3a8e73703d8c576ddbc37100d1166d94.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

I wasn't happy with the City Circle Stations I had put together over the past few days, so I scrapped the lot and have restarted again. I have a habit of looking at what I create, make a decision that it was nowhere near good enough, classify it as pathetic, then do some homework and research it deeper. This time,... St James Station is marginly better, with a change of track, stairs, lift, etc, but still not to where I'd like it. So I'll press on and maybe it'll improve somewhat.

2016_07_08_233004.jpg

2016_07_08_232936.jpg

Cheers,
Roy3b3

Roy

I do like the improvements you've made so far. Its starting to really get the "old School" vibe the City Circle has. The best part is, we have nearly all electric Suburban type trains available to use to make it even more lifelike.
Like Jamie, I'm very interested in what assets you've used so far in the shot above, you might just inspire other to tackle the hard Underground railways most avoid.

Gday Roy,

What lifts and platforms are you using there?

Jamie: I'm really a novice when it comes to putting together a few assets, to make it look something like, what you have conceived in your mind.
I tend to look for platforms with safety lines and I like the look of paving tiles.

So, I'm using 'Quai1 8m 1l', then overlaying it with 'Ground Texture Spline (paving)'.

The lift is 'Animated Working Elevator'.
Cheers,
Roy

Howdy all :)

• Flora replaced for TANE completed - Took a lot longer than I was expecting.....
  • 121 miles of mainline and Branch lines completed (Sorry I am old school, work most things in miles still) - Only took me about 4 years or so :hehe:
  • Industries are functional - Container, Coal, and General Goods
  • Passenger stations functional

Now to get a few sessions worked out, Currently working on 3 sessions to accompany the route to the DLS by end of next week, Fictional Aussie Themed Route.

Cheers

Trent - Retired and loving it!

Roy

I do like the improvements you've made so far. Its starting to really get the "old School" vibe the City Circle has. The best part is, we have nearly all electric Suburban type trains available to use to make it even more lifelike.
Like Jamie, I'm very interested in what assets you've used so far in the shot above, you might just inspire other to tackle the hard Underground railways most avoid.

Aaron: Thanks for the comments mate. These are the assets I've used for that particular 'shot'.

Platform: 'Quai1 8m 1l', then overlaying it with 'Ground Texture Spline (paving)'.
Lift: 'Animated Working Elevator'.
Stairs: Sections of 'VR Steel Footbridge-Staircase'.
Other concrete flooring: 'Asfalt SWE 25' & 'Concrete Slab 2'.
Glass Wall: 'Noise Barrier 1 Glass'.
Steel Girder Frame: 'Subkit EI Series'
Curved Roof: 'NSW (18 & 24) metre Arched Subway' by Steve123.

Lights (still not happy):'Platform Lamp Bracket'.

Rail (still not happy): 'K M Rail-T'.

I'll keep working at it. Cheers,
Roy

Howdy all :)

• Flora replaced for TANE completed - Took a lot longer than I was expecting.....
  • 121 miles of mainline and Branch lines completed (Sorry I am old school, work most things in miles still) - Only took me about 4 years or so :hehe:
  • Industries are functional - Container, Coal, and General Goods
  • Passenger stations functional

Now to get a few sessions worked out, Currently working on 3 sessions to accompany the route to the DLS by end of next week, Fictional Aussie Themed Route.

Cheers

Trent - Retired and loving it!

It's looking good Trent. What will the Route be called? There are a few out there who will be interested in this one!

Cheers,
Roy

Great work everyone!

Well the first of the RL class was ready to commence beta testing today. RL309 is seen leading GL108 on a QUBE freight to Wadalbavale, as part of its delivery run to the beta testers.

rl_final.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

It's looking good Trent. What will the Route be called? There are a few out there who will be interested in this one!

Cheers,
Roy

Hello Roy,

Good question, It all began as a single board design I made for fun testing some things out to learn some new skills (Can download the original 1 board off the DLS called Port Levendale"). So I have to come up with something before I upload it sometime late next week (All going well with the sessions - my Achilles heal).

It has been a labor of love and hate this route, but I am quite impressed how its came out for a fictional Aussie Feel route, Time will tell though :)

More pics tomorrow once the family heads home from their visit of the wife and I.

@ Matt - Looking great there mate :)

Cheers

Trent - Retired and enjoying it!

@ Roy - thanks for that. They'll help me heaps.

@ Matt - looks absolutely fantastic. I can not wait for this. I legitimately have to subdue my inner gimme as I write this/

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A very very WIP of Jolimont Yards, 1940s era.

Back