Australian screenshots

pware
its nearly like the one in the photo that was really there.
little bondi.
go for a drive. you can see how it was close besides the road

I am sure it was close. Certain areas of the Beaudesert Branch were right next to the road. I was mainly aiming at the fact that the ballast was touching the road and doubted that that would have been like that.

@ Misterchugg - I turned your photos into a 3D object. Not the greatest resolution on the textures, but at least you won't have to find a substitute. I tried to upload it to the DLS, but it's dead all weekend, so I'm not sure what its fate will be given that TS2010 uploads could stop as early as 1 Sept. We shall see..

~ Deane

gasstationBP2.jpg~original

Last edited:
G'day far out a year I'm back doing trainz again since my computer was down and fixed but I lost some routes and now I'm working on new route "NSWGR Minto" it will take for awhile to finish layout. What happened Davido's website freeware download is not working and payware have been removed?

Cheers
Jason

Looking pretty good so far Pete, you're doing them justice, although the vent/radiators/grills may be a little close to the cab going off pictures I've seen.

http://perthtrains.nachohat.org/images/tr5810.jpg

In this picture the panel between the cab door and the grills just look to be a little bit further away.

Excellent work so far

Jamie

EDIT: I'm wondering what the windows will look like in game? The window tint on the EL is not greenish :p although I think I've edited some content's window texture for private use before

Last edited:
7:00AM, Llewellyn. Since water cannot normally be taken at Conara shed, the fireman of train 145 takes the opportunity to top up the tender at Llewellyn, 8 miles east of Conara. In 1952 Llewellyn was a permanently unattended staff station, so the crew had to look after the safeworking.

According to regulations, the guard must handle the safeworking at Llewellyn. The driver hands the ordinary staff for the Conara-Llewellyn section to the guard, who will leave it in the station office. There he will also make an entry into the train register to record the arrival and departure times for train 145 and, if it is there, pick up the staff for the Llewellyn-Avoca section. However, if the staff is already at Avoca, the guard will have to call Avoca SM by telephone and complete a black "outwards staff telegram" form as an official record of the call. Avoca SM will then provide authority for the train to proceed to Avoca, as recorded by the guard on a red "inwards staff telegram". The staff telegram forms lingered on from the period before the telephone came into common usage and communications were by telegraph.

To save the guard a hike back to the rear of the train, the driver pulls the train from the water tower slowly past the station so the guard can hop into the van on the move. He will have handed the staff for the Llewellyn-Avoca section to the fireman as the engine passes him. Once back inside the van, the guard will hand signal to the engine crew that all is OK to proceed to Avoca.

Last edited:
I will try to have a crack at this but others may have a better idea than me about it.

OK I must state that from today on-wards any upload to the DLS will be TS12 items only.

The reason why the the RUB cars are TS10 and the bogies TS12 is Dave stuffed up - the RUB cars should have been TS12 tagged but CMP 3.5 by default tagged items at lower build that the itself and unless you changed them they would upload as a TS10 item. Naughty Dave.

N3V were meant as from today putting in changes to prevent this from happening in the future.
Could someone explain why the RUB cars that NSWGR_46Class has uploaded to the DLS are for TS2010 and the bogies for TS12?

Last edited:
I will try to have a crack at this but others may have a better idea than me about it.

OK I must state that from today on-wards any uplaod to the DLS will be TS12 items only.

The reason why the the RUB cars are TS10 and the bogies TS12 is Dave stuffed up - the RUB cars should have been TS12 tagged but CMP 3.5 by default tagged items at lower build that the itself and unless you changed them they would upload as a TS10 item. Naughty Dave.

N3V were meant as from today putting in changes to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thanks for that. Out of curiousity, is this change just with your new content, or for all new content uploaded to the DLS?

Thanks for that. Out of curiousity, is this change just with your new content, or for all new content uploaded to the DLS?

ALL new uploads to the DLS must, from today, be tagged for TS12 - I think that is build 3.5?? and above. Existing older assets will still be accessible if you have an FCT. There has already been a "thread of horror" on this topic which, predictably, degenerated into a juvenile "flame war" and was shut down by the moderator.

Thanks for the update pware. I've missed that whole thread as I've spent the last few months away from Trainz to cool off after a gmax project for Trainz has managed to corrupt three times in a row at the same stage of construction for no apparent reason.

Back