Australian screenshots

This is rather sad to hear = is there anyway we can get some feed back from him so we as a community do not make the same mistakes that would cause content creators to pack up and leave.
Correct. VB left the forums before finishing his BL/G Class project, due to outside pressures and disagreements with members and mods.

I keep in touch with him and he says he will never upload another thing to the DLS

Jamie

Last edited:
Natvander did write a guide at some stage and it was includined in the docs area of one of the tainz releases IIRC will see what i can find.

NSW semophore sibngaling in NSW in tainz is not that hard there reallyt is only home signals as in on the spot and then distant signal a pre warning and then landmarks and if you use Natvanders in trains do the same as a distant and scrpited the same.
its what signal goes where and if u need to know the design then its on the CM its called midchrome

ADDIT

In the trainz 2004 install / doc area there was a gerneric PDF signal guide that explanes how sigalling worked in trainz and some examples.
In the trainz 2006 install /doc area there was a guide on how to set up and use Natvanders NSW signals.

There was some digrams on Natvanders home page butI can find the hoeme page but the images seem to have gone.

Last edited:
Long time, no post. Been backtracking through this forum and there are some stunning screenshots of late. This is exciting:

46bd01.jpg

- Kent

Congratulations Kent!

I saw that the other day and you certainly deserve it.

Just a general question though, when shall the route be completed on the DLS? Is there still a bit more to go our is it out at the beta's? I'm just asking so I am aware of its status

-Cheers

If you already have it, why do you need to download it? The name of the locomotives, and all rolling stock is clearly displayed in Surveyor.

Now back to finding a picture of a Trainz to post - Sorry about that chief, I lost a lot of stuff about a year ago.

(PS: I wonder if I can predict what his next question will be! IF your question is what I think it might be, you already know the answer)

Last edited:
Okay thanks for that, but he deleted the quotes making people think it was his own screenshot.
If it's on the download station, he won't need to ask his second question then, if he did ask.

That's my screenie:p

Willimg, kuid 51275 is the author
I got them from a 3rd party site and have not got the link anymore
They are 3'6" gauge
Some one might point you in the right direction

Cheers,
Patchy

Sorry if you didn't like me posting that photo it's just a really nice photo
That's my screenie:p

Willimg, kuid 51275 is the author
I got them from a 3rd party site and have not got the link anymore
They are 3'6" gauge
Some one might point you in the right direction

Cheers,
Patchy

You are going to have to do that work yourself, as I am not going to say. Others should no say either.

PS: Just to make the post count!:
Here is a train make up that didn't exist. (The carriages existed, but the consist is around the wrong way!) And the same here! They existed/exist but didn't have a consist like that!

And here is a 1st attempt at putting an underground with stations on the Industrial Wasteland layout (don't think it works in the TS12 SP1-something-a-rather though!)

Now I wonder why my first attempt was better than my second attempt??

Last edited:
A 85 departs the factory... it's not exactly a Aussie route.. but UMR is fun to play on as it's got 2% grades and is over 400km long.

azervich_20140710_0008_zpse5383f32.jpg~original

Cheers.

Only thing missing is some ELX's between the Grain and Louvre Vans to recreate the 18:40-18:50 Freight past Corio to Spencer St.

azervich_20140711_0000_zps2b2cb6a5.jpg~original

Cheer's

WARNING

The two routes that were uploaded on the DLS on the the 8th of this month are not by me and are not the orginal routes as created by me.

Someone has done a real a swifty here and not very happy about this and are trying to get to the bottom of it all.

These routes should not have been part of the DLS clean up as they were already TS12 routes = one of these routes did included quite a bit of payware that someone has removed.

So far I have been very unhappy with the DLS clean up and the changes people were allowed to make to AD6000s and my content like renaming items and retexturing items but this is almost the last straw.

Top_Right_Corner.jpg
kuid2_73150_100452_1.jpg
Bottom_Left_Corner.jpg
Bottom_Right_Corner.jpg

Lines to the Lachlan TS12 default container terminal
Type:Layouts
Downloaded:70
File Size:9.79 MB
File Type:.cdp
Created by:NSWGR_46Class
Date:8th July 2014
Version:TS12
KUID2:<KUID2:73150:100452:1>
Description:
A virtual real scale model of the NSW country branch line linking Blayney and Cowra NSW (DEM). The line was mothballed in 1991, although some parts were subsequently reopened for limited traffic. The model is set in the late1960's, when both steam and diesel operated simultaneously. The Gold Mine that closed in the 1890's has been changed to a Coal mine to make it playable. Added TS12 default continer terminal but its way larger than the real one at Blayney. Will Join on to Footplatesphill's Weddin if you wish and a good idea as it then adds Cowra yard to this route, Remove the blank board after rail bridge at Blayney end of Cowra yard to join up.

Top_Right_Corner.jpg
kuid2_73150_100244_1.jpg
Bottom_Left_Corner.jpg
Bottom_Right_Corner.jpg

Lines to the Lachlan TS12 as at October 2012
Type:Layouts
Downloaded:70
File Size:9.79 MB
File Type:.cdp
Created by:NSWGR_46Class
Date:8th July 2014
Version:TS12
KUID2:<KUID2:73150:100244:1>
Description:
A virtual real scale model of the NSW country branch line linking Blayney and Cowra NSW (DEM). The line was mothballed in 1991, although some parts were subsequently reopened for limited traffic. The model is set in the late1960's, when both steam and diesel operated simultaneously. The Gold Mine that closed in the 1890's has been changed to a Coal mine to make it playable. Added TS12 default continer terminal but its way larger than the real one at Blayney. Will Join on to Footplatesphill's Weddin if you wish and a good idea as it then adds Cowra yard to this route, Remove the blank board after rail bridge at Blayney end of Cowra yard to join up.

Last edited:
I know this is a "picture" thread, but Bearcat, I'd like to know how someone was able to use your username.
That to me is a serious matter. And I think I may have downloaded them, thinking they were yours.

Since it seems that people can impersonate others such as using their usernames on the download station, how is any person suppose to know if it's genuine or not now?

Last edited:
Back