Australian screenshots

Ok, enough.

First off, this is a screenshot thread. NOT a thread to attack creators...

Second, at this time, we have NOT confirmed the route set to be included with T2/TANE. This will be decided further into development, however this does not mean we aren't working with some creators to develop routes/content, either for built-in content or DLC pack releases.

Claiming that any route will be included is not appropriate at this time, as no decision has been made at this time. Any such announcements regarding included routes will be made by us through official means. As above, this doesn't mean we aren't working with community members at the current time for built-in content, or DLC packs. However it does mean that a final decision has not yet been made as to which routes are included in T2/TANE.

If you wish to offer a route for inclusion, then please see this thread here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...rainz-Products

Please note, we would be looking for high quality routes (a good base example would be the Mojave Sub route included with TS12, however this is a relatively 'bland' route due to it's being set in an arid environment) built to TS2010/TS12 standard, using high resolution ground textures and speed tree assets, as well as high detail/resolution scenery assets. Such a route would then be able to form a good basis for a route to be included with T2/TANE.

However, as it is still very early days yet, the above information is subject to change in future. However, as above, we have not yet made a final decision on what routes will be included with T2/TANE.

Please also note that it is extremely likely that any creators working with us will be under an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) regarding their activities for built-in content, in particular at this time in development.

Regards

People should post these issues direct to me as they easily get lost in mire of the forums

Kuid 2:30671:9310290:2 should be Kuid 2:30671:9310290:1
it is the bulk fertilizer product it is on the DLS

there seems to be a bug in either CMP, my computer or my brain that when you clone an asset, it seems some of the kuids in side the config also get a version update .

The default wagon kuid had got me stumped on my TS12 install the engine spec for default wagon kuid is -25:24 this is the only version on my systems but it seems some people have the default wagon as kuid -1:100048. This is something that if your reading this Zec you maybe able to enplane what is going on as I have no idea.
In my mind is the -1:100048 is a new version of -25:24 and it should recognize that -25:24 is older version and just move on
Kui

Could someone please advise 2 x missing kuids from Bearcat45s latest grain wagons FRH,BWH,FWH,HCL - 2:30671:9310290:2 (unknown) + 25:42 which doesn't seem to stop installation. I'd appreciate any information. Thanks. (by the way I just got the last of the $55 Engineer pledges - nice to see the total adding up.)

Last edited:
This -25:24 is a TS12 SP1 update of the other default wagon -1:100042 which is pre SP1, have you thought about creating your own rollingstock physics to suit the wagons you build? default wagon doesn't work in Cab mode properly, it's brake cylinders are small, it's brake-ratio tag is missing and defaults to the locos brake-ratio which causes some rollingstock to brake heavy and others to brake too light.

For examples you can clone mine and adjust those to suit NSW stock.

Cheers.

Thanks Azza i didn't know any of that but will check in future and have a look at your wagons, No VR Bugs or anything mexican will get over the border though if i clone one of yours and take it into NSW will it ? LOL. Thanks again for the handy info mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

btvfd_20131124_0003_zps897f0782.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0006_zpsfcc5df42.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0000_zps9d4184c8.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0000_zps9d4184c8.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0004_zps5eb3094c.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0002_zpsc3c84607.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0005_zps289c319a.jpg
btvfd_20131124_0001_zps47fbd556.jpg
So far it's taken about 1 1/2 days to get to this point and there are currently 27 panels. Updates will be posted and any ideas are welcome.

Last edited:
@ patchy - Great pics as usual mate, your got a great route going there :)

@ Stevo - As always mate, never disappoint in your screenshots :)

Cheers

Trent

Public disclaimer; If the routes by Michael Gitsham or his associates are to appear in the commercial products of N3V Games (Auran), I wish to make it publically clear I disassociate myself from the historical accuracy of screen shots by them, particularly as they may have tried to imply or otherwise publically link me to their historical claims, as some of these people have publically thanked me for providing historical material. I take no responsibility for any of their content.

Any historical data flow from me to them stopped after I received unpleasant remarks.

Now that clears up allot of it for me thanks mate.
I will have a look at your specs thanks and see what I can do was trying to make rolling stock as simple as possible but the learning curve is gowning all the time.

As to the CMP bug and the cloning issue will have to see if I can reproduce it as it seem to be happening all to often and report it.

This -25:24 is a TS12 SP1 update of the other default wagon -1:100042 which is pre SP1, have you thought about creating your own rollingstock physics to suit the wagons you build? default wagon doesn't work in Cab mode properly, it's brake cylinders are small, it's brake-ratio tag is missing and defaults to the locos brake-ratio which causes some rollingstock to brake heavy and others to brake too light.

Cheers.

And yet you keep it going

Jamie never said YOU were twelve, but when he heard all this last time, HE was twelve

And Petan was just making a statement, not verbally attacking you

As for what the thread is called:

9becf3fb5fb740759ad9a29d5139c57b.jpg

I know the route is China, but it's the locos I'm focused on

Alright, this is enough. I am sick of comming on and seing another post about our routes being in a version of trainz. As zec said "this is to stop".

It had, just ignore Jamie... put him on your ignore list and this should never happen again.

@Pathcy, I second Nick's question. Nice goin' mate! :D

Cheers
Stevo

I Just have a couple questions for Vinnybarb Why have you only created the G_Class in Freight Australia,Pacific National and The V/Line Liveries and will be making the QR National,CFCLA liveries And i would also love to have The GWN_Class and GWU_Class Locos on my Peterborough To Gladstone Route? and i know and im terribly sorry Cause of your illness And I Hope you get well soon Mate.

Cheers, Alex (cyrene009)

Last edited:
he hasnt made the GT42CU-ACe model but from what i understood a while ago, he did have intentions to eventually get there but for all we know he may not but still got to love his free work that he gives us at top quality

I Absolutely love his work there so Highly Detailed and i've downloaded the 5000,5020,6020,9300,9200,DL,G,SBR,SCT,LDP,AN_ Classes So I Absolutely Love his work and im currently downloading the BK Class and the ACB And AC Class locos as we speak.

Back