Australian screenshots

4 of those 6 tracks that lead from the foreground are Bi-directional :eek: and those 6 tracks combined handle up to 7 or 8 trains a minute during peak hour. Yeah, signalling is fun!

Jamie

Here the Long Island is Long-Islanding

22a6d29689c40cb22b65d19c833fefcd.jpg

A Werribee-Bound Hitachi has to clear the junction while a Glen Waverley Bound X'Crapper heads towards Flinders St on the incomplete Viaduct

ad5f2a6efc3e6b6e58e71c4d339ccbaf.jpg

The Hitachi has moved and the Long Island Steel Train is underway

985cd1b6e58c203f70a7ec3c23789ff1.jpg

W00t

fd40181bfae564aba4a4e91d4d71acee.jpg

A few hours later, after visiting Melbourne Yard and doing whatever it does. I had to run it via the old viaduct as I missed the switch and the New Viaduct is single directional

Jamie

Not the most amazing screenshot I've done but I still like it.
I was playing around with container ships and the ability to make "hovering track" and I produced this screenshot.
As some of you may know, the 59 class locos where built by Baldwin in America for the NSWGR, and they were shipped to Australia and off loaded somewhere in Sydney, not quite sure where, and they obviously came on ships and as there original oil burning condition, and a thing I have is, in any map I make in Trainz, there has to be something relating to the 59s so for my test track theres this, 5901 and 5902 on the ship in a dock.

-Eno Silvie

Don't think they would've been shipped with containers :eek:

There is a possibility, there was that loco saved from Bloemfontein that was shipped with containers. Who knows, the 59s don't get as much attention as they should have. As well as the fact that I didn't have or couldn't find any other somewhat suitable ship to use, I will try to find one, or get one of my friends to make one, as she knows 3D modelling better than me XD tried so many times and they all have failed.

-Eno Silvie

Also, NSWGR_46Class I gave your CR C class a run and I couldn't spot any flaws, errors or mistakes with the loco, performs well, sounds nice and I love the smoke effects. The C class was the Commonwealth Railways version of the NSWGR pig wasn't it?

-Eno Silvie

Last edited:
Also, NSWGR_46Class I gave your CR C class a run and I couldn't spot any flaws, errors or mistakes with the loco, performs well, sounds nice and I love the smoke effects. The C class was the Commonwealth Railways version of the NSWGR pig wasn't it?

-Eno Silvie

Yes it was think of it as a C36 with a D59 Tender - thanks that is just the feed back I need

The Commonwealth Railways C Class was a modified version of the New South Wales Government Railways C36 class 4-6-0. Modified with a larger tender, similar to the style of the C38 class tender, but incorporating 2, 6 wheeled bogeys, and deflectors around the chimney and a few other minor modifications, these were built to work expresses and freight trains.

These screenshots are purely fictional, they were taken on a test of the Commonwealth C Class on the Wadalbavale Line with a fictional load.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

-Eno Silvie

Last edited:
Now to answer your question - yes and no
some do have fixed numbers like 3617
some have the auto numbering set by default, like 3622 to a limited number range but you can change this using the "?" function
using the "?" function will also set the marker lights and headboard selection
as to why there are some of the same colour this takes into account that over there life most of the 36's had a boiler change.
also that green 36's later in life seem to not be able to choose what colour cyclinders they wanted - either black or green
There is 3 different versions in black unlined - red lined and Bathurst depot

If you wanted a particular cylinder colour to body colour combination thats not on offer you can change the main bogie colour in the config

plus there is two other odd ones not covered yet ? but more on that later.

The 36 class project has been something that we have had in the works for awhile now - and big thanks has to go to Peter Ad602000

My plan is to release the black locos in batches first = followed by the coloured ones

There are five different tenders - on these you will have to set the number to suit the loco

It has been a bit of minder bender trying to cover as many 36 class styles as possible

This is project that has been in the works for a while.

please play nice with my toys

Last edited:
Now to answer your question - yes and no
some do have fixed numbers like 3617
some have the auto numbering set by default, like 3622 to a limited number range but you can change this using the "?" function
using the "?" function will also set the marker lights and headboard selection
as to why there are some of the same colour this takes into account that over there life most of the 36's had a boiler change.
also that green 36's later in life seem to not be able to choose what colour cyclinders they wanted - either black or green
There is 3 different versions in black unlined - red lined and Bathurst depot

If you wanted a particular cylinder colour to body colour combination thats not on offer you can change the main bogie colour in the config

plus there is two other odd ones not cover yet ? but more on that later.

The 36 class project has been something that we have had in the works for awhile now - and big thanks has to go to Peter Ad602000

My plan is to release the black locos in batches first = followed by the coloured ones

There are five different tenders on these you will have to set the number to suit the loco

It has been a bit of minder bender trying to cover as many 36 class styles as possible

This is project that has been in the works for a while.

A big thank you must go to Peter AD602000 - please play nice with my toys

Ok, thanks for the info, and a big thanks to both of you for making these models, both the original 36s, the updated version of the old 36s and the ones to come. Just a question, is 3616 going to make a appearance sometime in her modified form, or is that to far with all the other combinations?

-Eno Silvie

In which format ?
Ok, thanks for the info, and a big thanks to both of you for making these models, both the original 36s, the updated version of the old 36s and the ones to come. Just a question, is 3616 going to make a appearance sometime in her modified form, or is that to far with all the other combinations?

-Eno Silvie

Back