Australian screenshots

What Is The Level Crossing Sign Called?

Cheers mate...

...Tim gave me the idea of a Wine-and-dine train so heres K103 getting prepped and pulling the 12pm train through the winaries...

rbar_164_20110718_0013.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

Hey all,

Does anyone know what the level Crossing sign is called?. it would do great on my Beaudesert Branch.

-Cheers move pics comming soon! :D

Its a VR sign so it probably wouldn't suite your line at all... dunno if it was released either and I can't remember the name, but it was made by Azza (azervich)

G'day Luke,
I wish I could say I like that :p

Cheers
Stevo

He should be able to find it on Victrainz website...but don't hold a gun to my head and get me to tell you the 'direct link' to the item, but I do recall seeing it mentioned and shown therein :)

It's on DLS as VR Rail X'ing Scenery either 1 or 2, there's a few others I've done which is on the Warrnambool Line, just haven't gotten around to mapping them.

Cheers.

Hi Vinnybarb umm Now With The DL'S You are currently Working On Will You be Doing all of the DL'S ???

Cheers Alex

I will be creating or I have the 1st LOD already made of the AN green/gold , PN blue/gold and 2 versions of the NatRail orange/grey versions. One is the large lettered version across its body, the other with the NatRail name at the rear, similar to the PN version in my signature picture below.Some versions will be (sort of) clean as well as dirty/dusty versions to give it a bit more variety having 2 or more of the same type of DL Class in a consist. Are there any other versions of the DL Class beside these 3 versions (AN, PN and NR)? The AN version will have either dark/black or yellow bogies.

All with different scripts for either TS09/10 and also for TS12, with auto numbering and night mode.

Presently I am rebuilding my 3DS Max PC, so I can not do any work on these for about a week or so.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Thanks guys, Hmmm VR. You are right Stevo it won't suit my route. I think I might look for something closer to home but it may end up on the branch.

Richmond Yard North has been rebuilt for Oxford to Queens TS2012 Edition.

3801 Leaving the new Richmond Barney Yard.

ns9b.jpg

71KoC.jpg

Regards

Nice shots there axe. Shame, I have just lost everything I have made in trainz due to a computer problem, Everything is gone, Downloades, routes, loco etc. I have lost the Beaudesert Branch but I am VERY lucky that I sen't it to Michael Gitsham for levelling so he has a copy.

-Cheers

This is my first time at posting pics on this forum. This is a WIP but thought I would share this with the Trainz community. A fictional route I am working on, I hope to finish it someday soon.

Thanks to Imageshack for hosting the pics

Koolboy

This is my first time at posting pics on this forum. This is a WIP but thought I would share this with the Trainz community. A fictional route I am working on, I hope to finish it someday soon.

Koolboy

Very nice Koolboy, I especially like the way you've done the station forecourt. That's something that's often overlooked. As for finishing it I'll be looking forward to it. Can't have to many NSW layouts to balance all of the Queensland routes that seem to flood these pages.

Railwayz

Very nice Koolboy, I especially like the way you've done the station forecourt. That's something that's often overlooked. As for finishing it I'll be looking forward to it. Can't have to many NSW layouts to balance all of the Queensland routes that seem to flood these pages.

Railwayz

Thank you very much for your comments Railwayz, believe it or not I am a Queenslander and living in Queensland again, but I spent a lot of time in NSW as well. My next project after this one will be a fictional Queensland route :) A big thank you to all of the content creators, not being one myself my WIP wouldn't be posible without the fantastic content being made available.

Just to bring some VR back into these pages... :p

DD 582 crests the grade at Cave Hill with a Healesville bound goods.

A short time later and the DD is getting some of it's train moving whilst shunting at Lilydale.

Making good time, the DD works it's way out of Yarra Glen across the flood plains.

Due to a temporary speed restriction, a second shot at Yarra Glen was possible...

Not far from it's destination, the DD blasts it's way under the Donovan's Road bridge.

Regards
Zec

If, and thats a big IF, I could even come close to screaming range of the detail, texturing, etc, of you boys - I'd get back into route building, but I'll leave it to those who make us all proud, and just appreciate them for their hard work.

FINALLY!!, We have QR again. I started having dreams of VR because I saw it so much :hehe:. GOOD NEWS, I fixed my computer and all the data is back on it so nothing was lost.

-Cheers

Back