Australian screenshots

Not seen the 2 locomotives HVRT's livey... Can Davido paint those livey?? :D
They sold to IRA few years ago..

20thxjp.jpg

16biw6w.jpg

@Ghosty - loving what I'm seeing, mate. Look forward to having a run on it. :) I'm thinking it would be nice trifecta following Kent's and Patchy's routes. You QR guys have really done this sim proud.

@Davido - Echoing Mussels' post. Thanks for the great fence.

@Jet - Never seen the livery before, but it looks US Western Pacific kind of.

help needed with 2 dramas

hi all
nice screens

are there any angled rail grids? see screen below
been on the black dls and found nothing, as usual

also the black dls does not show up the content all of the time when it is put up by their robot.
sometimes i have to go back 3 - 5 days to find items that should have shown up before.
other times they don't show up at all

thanks
ron

Hi Ron,

Have a look at these, they may help you out as some are splines;

Cattle Guard,<kuid:46819:38099>
Cattle Guard No Paint,<kuid2:46819:38102:1>
Cattle Guard Rusty Light,<kuid:46819:38101>
Cattle Guard White,<kuid2:46819:38103:1>

Craig
:):):)

thaanks craig
i could only find the no paint and the white
the black dls wont show the other 2
even under username

cheers
ron
Hi Ron,

They are both there but you need to make sure that "Trainz" is ticked as they are quite old. The first one "Cattle Guard" is actually for roads.

Craig
:):):)

Hi Ron,
I see what you are trying to do, try setting the crossing up like this

7253506588_c16a2ff7e0_h.jpg

A bit of fidderling around an you will get it, and this crossing been around for donkeys

Cheers,
Patchy

Just had some items made available on TPR download depot. A pack of 6 Aussie outside dunnies, 2 Cattle grids, a couple of water tanks, Lean to carport and 4 QLD country houses. These are all for TRS2004,screenshots on freeware page. Stopped making buidings for awhile though have a few more that need a bit of work on the textures to be finished. Meanwhile I want to finish, a QR 1400. This is up and running with SG and 3'6" bogies, but still needs more handrails,grills, and texturing along the sides. So maybe 80% finished. The cowcatcher looks see through in Gmax, but OK in Trainz, probably because its uses transparent alpha.
669bd48b1243cd5020f7cc98f4fe5702.jpg

Just had some items made available on TPR download depot. A pack of 6 Aussie outside dunnies, 2 Cattle grids, a couple of water tanks, Lean to carport and 4 QLD country houses. These are all for TRS2004,screenshots on freeware page. Stopped making buidings for awhile though have a few more that need a bit of work on the textures to be finished. Meanwhile I want to finish, a QR 1400. This is up and running with SG and 3'6" bogies, but still needs more handrails,grills, and texturing along the sides. So maybe 80% finished. The cowcatcher looks see through in Gmax, but OK in Trainz, probably because its uses transparent alpha.

Looking great Falcon! Great stuff.

HI All,
EV31 has got to Hatfield and changed crews. As the train starts to descend Black Mountain the summer storms start. It is going to be a challenging trip thru to the port.

EV31_HD1.jpg

ev31_HD2.jpg

EV31_HD3.jpg

Back