Australian screenshots

Hi Michael,
I have done some overheads as well but they don't match williamg's in height. I will adjust mine to match williamg's.

Hi Peter [Again]

For the project, i have adopted willamg height for the standard. How good are you building rollingstock, because I might to ask if you could assit me in a few of my related projects.

I am comming up to mackay soon, so I might want to pop around.

Cheers Mate
Michael G
Hi Michael,
I have done some overheads as well but they don't match williamg's in height. I will adjust mine to match williamg's.

bearcat245201205210003.jpg

bearcat245201205210002.jpg

Nice shot Zec

Your teasing again Bear

Last shot of the Hawkesbury River before i change the plateform
steve123201205210001.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-21
steve

thanks, all in early stages - still amazes me looking at photos how many diffirent styles there are in each paint livery, there is at least 2 each of pac nat blue, freight corp blue and greentrains/gemco green styles

@Bearcat
With the whiskers on the reverse and tuscan 80 you may need to alter them to look like this a bit more:-

Reverse http://www.johnnyspages.com/classic_pictures_menu_files/classic_greg's_pictures_7_files/sa_rails_changing_face/greg_15_sa_8039_8035_8045_dl39_cl2_mile_end_loco_24-11-1990.jpg

Tuscan
http://www.our-australia.com/railway/comeng/8008.jpg

They just need to move in a bit then they will look spot on.

What about Bicenntenal

What you have seen so far is not all you are going to get, last count was eleven liveries including private ones, possibly more in the long run. Wait and see the finished product before saying "what about"

cheers
pete

What about Bicenntenal?
Yes it was on my list but will be one of the last ones - working on the blues and greens blocking them up so to speak the more i loook at photos the more I find diffrent versions. Also dawned on me last night looking at photos that at some stage in the 80's life they lost there on board mu cable and gained cab sockets instead.

Things will slow a bit as i am dying from man flu the killer one.

Just so people know the models that Peter and I are working on are not meant to the latest and greatest bit of trainz gear, I myself, see them more as "caricatures" they look close to the real thing and and as important run ok with out bogging down the PC. What we are doing is building locos to suit our loco fleet wish lists or just for the fun of it. We release stuff to the wider comunity when and if we have time or care to. One of the hardest parts of producing content these days is getting them DLS ready - just cause something runs ok and looks good you are never sure of what errors the DLS is going give a stink about. To this day I still have not found out why some memebrs of the 86 class fleet keep getting rejected.

Last edited:
hi ghosty
thanks for that.
i never get enough time to sent more than 30 minutes on it at this moment.
very disheartening to me.
i had wanted to have the route done by end of june.
no such luck, that's life, i guess.

i love the sadleirs photo.
reminds me of the time missy and i took lots of pics there.
you nailed it perfectly met
great job
cheers
ron

Love those shots Ghosty. I only really noticed the well presented Queenslander houses at East Ipswich in real life the other day. You've got the feel of the area beautifully.

Ryan
Thanks, i guess the trips to the area as a kid in the early and mid 70s helped. Plus i would also thank the technical and hysterical advisers that have helped fill in blanks in my own memories. The research i have done and the input from those that lived in the area plus a few images sent my way have been a godsend and now the results are there for all to see and the comments i get show that i have gone down the right track and that what i am doing is heading the right way.

ghosty

Back