Assetes build: X , but needs dependencies build: X + 1

Frank_Dean

It is not very usual, but sometimes some absent-minded author does not respect the build for which his object was created.
As an example, (I am not going to say a specific author or kuid to avoid anger), some bridges uploaded to the DLS today, with a build 3.6, need a track with a build 4.6 as a dependency.
I don't understand that an object made for Trainz 2012 needs Trainz 2019 dependencies.
I had installed them in Tane, and wasted time they only work in Trainz 2019.

Please respect the builds, if your object needs 2019 dependencies, put build 4.6 or higher on it and don't waste my time.

It is not very usual, but sometimes some absent-minded author does not respect the build for which his object was created.
As an example, (I am not going to say a specific author or kuid to avoid anger), some bridges uploaded to the DLS today, with a build 3.6, need a track with a build 4.6 as a dependency.
I don't understand that an object made for Trainz 2012 needs Trainz 2019 dependencies.
I had installed them in Tane, and wasted time they only work in Trainz 2019.

Please respect the builds, if your object needs 2019 dependencies, put build 4.6 or higher on it and don't waste my time.

Most content creators work in TS19 or TS22 these days. The error checking is better. You have TS19 available you could switch the track yourself in TS19 then import it to TANE.

You aren't paying the content creator so just live with it as we don't have enough content creators.

Cheerio John

Back