Article: M/M, TWOR, E2, TANE, Kickstarter Nov 13

I think that Trainz should have more routes like the reading and northern. its a great route and is fun to drive, but it is also able to run on an average computer with out being laggy.

i also think you should take into account for other computers that are lower end. not for me but look at others. i can run ts12 perfectly, but i don't want to be left out on T.A.N.E.

Well.it sounds all "nice and sweet",BUT will it still have Multiplayer??
And are there Plans to make it more reliable,or atleast to make a dedicated Server??
Because for us German Multiplayer Players (with Build 50027) the Gameexperience is more or less "****",ie it lags like hell,Ghosttrains are everywere,and the Pingtimes to the Masterserver are at best between 500 and 10k ms,which is unacceptable.....

Anyway,enough of the rambling,i hope it dont fail,Good Luck.

Thomas
I guarantee it will have multi-player because of how much of a hit it was.

I think that Trainz should have more routes like the reading and northern. its a great route and is fun to drive, but it is also able to run on an average computer with out being laggy.

i also think you should take into account for other computers that are lower end. not for me but look at others. i can run ts12 perfectly, but i don't want to be left out on T.A.N.E.

Unfortunately, lower end systems are likely to have problems with T:ANE, as the graphics cards and processors are not likely to be up to the requirements set out already by N3V (quad core processor, Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit, DirectX 11 graphics card).

Some users are going to have to make a decision on whether to keep their current system as-is, or to run T:ANE and upgrade/replace their system if it does not meet requirements. Nothing will change this, as N3V are not likely to use older technology in T:ANE just to keep lower-end users happy.

Shane

It sound really nice I can't wait to get it.

I really really like N3V, they are my favorite game producing company.

There is a bug with the world origin that don't work in TANE. I put the world origin on the map and I entered latitude and longitude. I saved the road and the session. Then, I left and I come back and reload the road and the session but the latitude and longitude are always reseted. Impossible to save latitude and longitude on the map with TANE. When you exit the program, latitude and longitude are lost!

Back