Article: Coming soon to a Trainz near you...

Perhaps we should keep discussion on this subject in one place and post comments in the forum thread on this subject (which is also linked to above in this article) instead? :eek:

Regards,

Zachary.

Perhaps we should keep discussion on this subject in one place and post comments in the forum thread on this subject (which is also linked to above in this article) instead? :eek:

Regards,

Zachary.

Does it really matter that much? It's not like we're going to get anything from it. And Anyways with the ability to post comments on Articles no matter what you say people will post their ideas here in the comments rather then the threads.

A N&W Y6B:) Hope I Win

Don't we already have a Y6B built into TS12?

peter

I'm thinking this scheme didn't go off too well. It appears that an attempt was put into action to try to generate interest in a product through teasing speculation, and then that was ruined by someone posting a concrete answer!

Auran takes the money and ... product does not give!
Problems: paid money, got the address, but ... active site does not address. Download I CAN NOT!
Who downloaded this steam locomotive - tell me how taken away?
http://www.auran.com/shop/display_product.php?PID=686
Auran made reference, but ... address: "Unable to connect to. Perhaps, FTP-server is overloaded."

I have the same problem, in the moment:

Contacting download site...please wait.
Download Link unavailable.

Reason:
  • Access Denied: You do not have access to one or more of the directory the file is under.

But as far I know N2V (Auran) this problem will be solved in the near future. :)

Regards

Sworfish

Editing: All is ok now, the download is running

Last edited:
Auran takes the money and ... product does not give!
Problems: paid money, got the address, but ... active site does not address. Download I CAN NOT!
Who downloaded this steam locomotive - tell me how taken away?
http://www.auran.com/shop/display_product.php?PID=686
Auran made reference, but ... address: "Unable to connect to. Perhaps, FTP-server is overloaded."

I have the same problem, in the moment:

Contacting download site...please wait.
Download Link unavailable.

Reason:
  • Access Denied: You do not have access to one or more of the directory the file is under.
But as far I know N2V (Auran) this problem will be solved in the near future. :)

Regards

Sworfish

Editing: All is ok now, the download is running

You know guys, instead of hijacking someone elses thread. Why not start your own. Your far more likely to get support there rather then here.

peter

Back